nine; drama

➿

After spending the whole morning together in Bianca's room, they were finally ready to go downstairs to prepare for tonight. Picking up her shirt from the ground, Bianca put in on before she grabbed a pair of jeans along with some sandals. Once she had finished putting on her jeans and sandals, Bianca glanced over to see Ace fixing his button up shirt.

"We should start by fixing the table in the backyard and then we can come back inside to cook the food".

"Or why don't you let Jon and I to fix everything in the backyard while Lilliana and you stay inside?".

Giving him a nod, Bianca sprayed herself with perfume before she walked out of her bedroom and made her way downstairs. Walking into the living where she found Jon and Lilliana waiting for them.

"Jon you and Ace will take care with everything outside while Lily and I make sure the food will be done in time".

Jon glanced over to Ace to see him giving him what seemed like a smile. A smile formed on his lips as he stood up from the couch and followed Ace outside.

Bianca looked over to see Lilliana staring at her with a weird look, "I still think he's a little bitch".

Rolling her eyes, Bianca motioned with her head for Lilliana to follow her into the kitchen. After they had made some rice, beans and cut up some fruit, they had decided it was time for them to be outside.

Walking outside into the backyard, Lilliana and Bianca began to help the guys with putting up decorations, which were clear instructions from Jake.

As they were all in the backyard, preparing for tonight's events, Bianca was suddenly interrupted by the loud noise of the doorbell. Placing down the items that she had in her hands, she turned to Ace who stood by her side.

"I'm gonna go and get the door, you stay here helping Jon and Lilliana with the food okay?".

Giving Ace a quick kiss on the cheek, Bianca made her way inside through the back door and headed into the living. The noise of loud knocking made her pick up her pace and head over to the door.

Opening the door, Bianca was welcomed by big large arms as they wrapped around her body. Melting into their brotherly embrace, she wrapped her arms around him and returned the hug.

"Oh it's always so great to see my favorite sibling".

Bianca pulled away from jake to give him a smile as he brought his hands up to show two bottles of tequila. A proud smile on his face as he moved to the side to let Haz in. Giving Bianca a quick hug before he grabbed the bottles from his boyfriend and made his way inside.