six; husband and wife

➿

Tony could feel his nerves grow by the second as he walked down the isle. He knew that any minute now Marie would be walking down the same isle and would become his wife.

Letting out a shaky breath, he glanced around the church to see his friends all giving a welcoming smile. Tony felt himself relax as he glanced to his daughter that was holding onto his arm.

A proud smile formed on his lips as he look at his not so little girl. He knew that being a single father wasn't easy for the both of them. Having to take care of a little girl on his own without the help of a partner was a struggle. But knowing that he was able to provide a home and a place of happiness for his bundle of sunshine, Tony couldn't have been happier to have had raised his daughter on his own.

Reaching the alter, Bianca let go of his fathers arm and turned to face him, "I'm going to go and take a seat okay? I want you to know that I couldn't be more happier and that I truly wish you nothing but the best Pops".

Leaning down he gave her a kiss on the forehead before she went to take her seat next to Ace. Standing alone at the altar, Tony took in a deep breath to calm his nerves down as he heard the traditional bride song begin to play.

A smile formed on his lips as he watched Marie being walked down the isle by Jake. Tony felt tears form in the corner of his eyes as he kept his gaze on her. There was nothing but love in his eyes as he watched his soon to be wife walk towards him.

"I could have never imagined walking my mother down the isle to a man but now I'm more than happier to hand her to you. Im sure you would make my mother happy".

Jake grabbed his mother's hand and placed it in Tony's before he excused himself and went to take his seat.

Grabbing onto her hand, Tony turned to face the priest who had motioned for everyone to take a seat. As the ceremony began, Tony and Marie couldn't stop giving each other glances and sending each other smiles.

The priest continued the ceremony, going on about the importance of marriage and the definition of true love. After Tony and Marie had said their vows to each, the priest motioned towards Jake and Bianca.

"May we please have the wedding rings".

Jake was quick to stand up and give his hand to Bianca. Holding the small box in her hands, she walked up to her father and Marie. She could see the happiness in their faces as Jake and her held the box together.

The priest gave Tony a nod, motioning for him to grab the ring. Turning to face his daughter, he grabbed the diamond ring from the box, giving Bianca a smile before he turned to face Marie.

Tony smiled softly at Marie as he grabbed her hand and began to slowly put the ring on her finger, "I, Anthony Cruz, take you Marie, to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward. For worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health. To love and to cherish until death do us apart".