Sarah Remembers Her Past

Considering it had been two months since her father had gone back to the 40's to be with her mother, Peggy Carter, Sarah was surprised that she felt much better. The last two weeks were filled with Sarah helping Peter Parker out with his missions and making sure he was okay.
  But on this night, as Sarah sat in her room next to Goose, she divulged into a spell of nostalgia. She remembered the good times and bad times with her father, Tony and his sarcastic wit, and Peter.
  Sarah held out her hand and watched a small spark of flames dance around. That spark of fire was the only source of light in the room. The essence it brought made Sarah feel at peace. Seeing the flames dance around made her think of Peter, her mind always traveled back to Peter and his unnoticeably cute smile. She loved the way he could be serious and funny at the same time. Ruffling his brown hair playfully meant nothing until a few days ago when afterwards, she looked into his blue eyes and experienced a feeling of butterflies in her stomach.
  "Stop," she ordered to herself. Knowing she would get to see Peter in the morning, she leaned next to Goose and fell asleep.

SIDE NOTE: I'm sorry this is so short. The other parts will be longer.