Peter Dances With Sarah

The next day was the annual dance that New York put on at Rockefeller Center once a year in June. Flashing lights, loud music, outgoing people, exactly the place Sarah did not want to be at but was forced to by Nick Fury. Technically, she was an adult since she was twenty years old but Fury was in charge.
  Sarah stood admiring her black pencil dress with straps below her shoulders.
She had bought it at Macy's down the street, and since she preferred simple dresses, she picked this one out. Her tan sandals complimented the dress well.
  Twenty minutes later, when Sarah entered the party, she immediately spotted Maria Hill and Nick Fury standing in the corner of the Center. Fury made eye contact with Sarah and she walked over.
  "Is he here yet?" Fury questioned her.
  "I don't know," Sarah responded. "And I don't know when he will be here."
  "He better be here soon," Nick said sternly.
  Sarah rolled her eyes but stopped mid-roll when she spotted Peter Parker standing near the entrance, looking lost. Sarah raised her hand to beckon him to where she was. Once he noticed her, he ran over but stopped a few feet in front of her to gawk at her.
  "What? Is there something wrong?" Sarah fired questions at him.
  Peter, who was blushing non-stop, shook his head after thirty seconds or so. "You look...b-be-beautiful, Sarah."
  Now it was Sarah's turn to blush. "Thank you, you look handsome."
  Peter wore a traditional black suit and tie.
  "Umm, you might not want to b-but I'm totally okay w-with it if you don't want t-t-to but w-would you, umm, like to d-dan-dance with me..., please?"
  Sarah nodded with joy.
  The two walked towards the center of the Center and began to slow dance to "All of Me" by John Legend.
  It was awkward at first but the two slowly fell into dancing smoothly with each other. Peter stepped on Sarah's toes quite a few times which resulted in a quiet "ow" once in a while.
  "So, excited about finally being able to go home and see your aunt May tomorrow?" Sarah asked him, breaking the silence between them.
  Peter nodded. "Will I still see you?"
  "Don't worry, you will, Peter. I'll make sure you do."
  "Thank god."
  "Thank god?"
  Peter blushes. "Well, yeah, cause we are such good friends now and, umm, because yo-you're very...beautiful."
  Sarah smiled widely, something she hadn't done since the day she last saw her father.
  "Thank you, Peter. Anything else."
  "I-yeah, Sarah, I-I like y-you."
  But before Sarah could respond, a loud crack! came from a block away.