One Week Later

Sarah arrived in the beautiful country know as Greece. Her dream, ever since she was younger was to go to Greece. That dream finally came true.
As Sarah stood on one of the docks, she breathed in the fresh salty air. She began walking until she reached her hotel. The Volcano View Hotel. She strolled in and spotted a man standing behind the counter in front of her faced the other way.
"Hello?" Sarah spoke up.
The man turned around and a wave of nostalgia washed over her. The man's blue eyes stood out against his narrow nose and small mouth. His black hair was cut short but his small curls still existed. He wore a navy blue t-shirt with white jeans. This man she knew well. They had met on her vacation to Florida and held a history together. His name was Enoch O'Connor.
  "Sarah? Sarah Rogers?" Enoch's voice rose when he saw her.
  "Enoch?" Sarah felt her heartbeat increase. "What are you doing here?"
  "I work here."
  Sarah let out a small laugh. "Of course you do."
  "What do you mean by that exactly?" Enoch went around the wooden desk to stand behind it facing her. He put on his charming smile that Sarah had fallen in love and out of it with five years prior.
  "I came to escape my regular life. Figure out who I am. Forget my past but it just keeps crawling back. I want nothing from you."
"Sounds fair, Rogers" Enoch stopped smiling.
"Can I have the key to my room please?"
Enoch slammed a key down on the desk and walked away. Sarah threw a cold look at him and ascended the stairs to her room.

The next day Sarah woke up to the beeping sound of her pager. Grumbling, Sarah turned over and looked at the screen. Nick Fury was on the other end. The message read URGENT!
Sarah sent back a message saying WHAT IS?
A minute later, Fury answered: I AM ON MY WAY TO WHERE YOU ARE. NEW REPORTS. BRINGING PETER.
Bringing Peter. Those words stayed in Sarah's mind for a minute. She hadn't seen him in a month since their kiss and hadn't accepted that deep down, she really liked him.
Sarah replied: OKAY. She didn't know what else to say.
Getting out of bed, she walked over to the curtain and peered through. Outside, the sun shown it's rays on top of all of the blue roofed buildings in the areas. The ocean was an aqua color and breathtakingly beautiful. Sarah gave up on the view and pulled out a simple outfit from her suitcase. She secretly chose the shirt that Peter liked, a tight maroon t-shirt.
Sarah decided to go downstairs before he arrived to get some fresh air. When she walked down, she was surprised and relieved to not have run into Enoch.
Two hours later, Fury and Peter strolled together down the dock, suitcases in hand. Sarah ran to go meet them.
"Hey there," Fury said in a monotone.
"Hey," Peter said while smiling.
"Hi, Peter," Sarah responded. She took his suitcase for him and led them to the hotel. Once inside, Enoch was, thankfully, nowhere to be seen. She snuck behind the counter and grabbed the key to the room next to hers.
Room 24. "This is yours, Fury." Sarah directed him inside.
"Will I be with you?" Peter asked Sarah. She nodded and Peter blushed.
Fury went inside his room with his suitcase and shut the door. Meanwhile, Sarah opened her door and beckoned Peter inside. She dropped his suitcase on the floor next to his.
"How are you?" Sarah questioned him.
"Doing alright. Relieved."
"Why?"
"You're alive, Fury and I thought you were dead since you turned off your signal but we were able to track you down. You always said you wanted to go to Greece so we called every hotel until we found you. But you didn't turn off your pager."
Sarah stared off into space for a second then looked at Peter. "I suppose I still wanted a connection with others."
Peter looked at her with a hopeful expression. Sarah looked back at him, moving closer until their faces were one inch apart.
"A connection, huh?" Peter asked, brushing a hair behind her ear.
"Definitely."
Sarah and Peter both leaned in more and had their lips meet. The kiss was even better than the one they had before in Chicago. One minute later and the both lay together on the bed. Sarah underneath Peter still kissing. Peter moaned into Sarah's neck before a knock sounded at their door.
"Ugh," Sarah sighed. She got up after Peter did and opened the door. There, outside the door, stood Enoch.