Aftermath

Two days later, after Peter was out of the hospital, Fury had arranged a car to take him home.
  Peter sat outside the hotel waiting for the car that Happy Hogan would be driving. The air was a mix between humid and breezy. People bustled past him as though the events of last week never happened.
  "Hey, kid," Fury came up from behind him and patted him on the back. "You did good. Mr. Stark would be proud."
"Thanks."
"Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes when your car arrives," Fury informed him, walking back inside.
He disappeared into the hotel while Sarah, wearing a black tank top, ripped jean shorts, black flip flops, and sunglasses, dragging her suitcase, walked out.
Peter turned around and looked at her. He motioned for her to sit next to him.
"Can't," Sarah said. "I gotta go in a minute."
Peter nodded, not taking his eyes off of her. He reached for her hand and she gladly accepted him.
"Sarah," he whispered. "Thank you."
"For?"
  "Helping me through this. Making me happy."
Sarah squinted through the sun to smile at him. "Anytime."
  They both watched the people walk around the streets in silence. Cars honked and sped by.
  "Peter."
  "Yeah?"
  "We never had that talk that you wanted."
  Peter smirked and before Sarah knew it, Peter leaned towards her, grabbed her hand and pressed his lips on hers. Sarah stiffened at first but melted into it after a few seconds.
  Peter slid his tongue into her mouth smoothly and Sarah did the same. He playfully bit her lip which caused her to smile and moan into it at the same time.
  Once they pulled away, Peter wraps his arm around Sarah, appreciating their time together since it was short.
Two seconds later, Happy pulled up in his car and Sarah and Peter quickly pulled apart.
The two stood up and hugged. "This was fun," Sarah pointed out.
"When will we see each other again?" Peter asked her.
"Well, I have to figure my life out. What I want to do now that he's gone. Stuff like that. But I'm sure we'll see each other again."
Peter nodded solemnly but he gave a wave to Sarah as he climbed into the car and was driven away.