1

"Jason! Get Ally and Lexa's tote bags! Kendra! Make sure you're shoes ar- OH MY GOD!"

"AH! Avocado monster! Shit!" I yelled as I exited the laundry room and nearly ran into my sister, her face shocked and covered in green goo.

"What the f- heck are you doing here?" She asked, clenching her chest a bit. "You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!" She screamed as one of her girls popped into the kitchen from the living room

"oooo Mommy said a bad word." She said with the most adorable look on her face. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "Auntie!!" She ran at me and gave me a hug.

"Hey little Ally cat. Where's my Lexa-monster?" I asked her as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Lexa!!" Ally yelled and my sister shook her head as she finished packing three lunch bags.

"Auntie!!" Came the excited voice of Lexa.

"Lexa Monster!" I cheered and scooped her up. "Ooff, you're too powerful for me... oh no, I'm going down." I said as I slowly lowered my knees to the floor. Both girls who were only 6 giggled and danced around me. I smiled at them fondly.

"Seriously, sis, what are you doing here?" My older sister once again asked me. I stood again and leaned against the counter near her, snitching a slice of cucumber.

"Well let's see, mom and dad are on vacation, again... thus the house is locked up like fort knocks so.... " I smirked and wiggled my brows at her. "Hey sis." I grinned wider and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You'd think, once you were done with college you'd get a job and start building your life." She said. I huffed.

"I have a life, thanks." I replied.

"Right, then why can't you do laundry at your place?" She asked.

"Because, I live in a place that hates washers and dryers, they believe they are the cause of all evil." I looked at my two nieces and they giggled.

"You're silly Auntie." They said in unison. Something they often did, I guess it was a twin thing.

"Girls, please go get ready. You can't be late again this week." My sister said, almost pleading. Just as the girls skipped off the oldest of my nieces came around the corner.

"Ah! Kendra, here's your lunch. I left you a note. You're going to be fine, don't stress okay?" My sister sounded a lot like my mother and it honestly made me woozy sometimes. Kendra rolled her eyes at her mother and then looked at me, a huge smile formed on her face. I gave her a little wave.

"Hey there kiddo." I said with a smile.

"Hey Auntie. Laundry day?" She asked.

"See, you're daughter gets it. She's only 12 and she gets it!" I was essentially taunting my sister, something I loved to do as often as I could.

"You're impossible." She said as she handed Kendra her lunch bag. Kendra took it and walked out of the room with a sigh.

"You're going to make a child counselor very wealthy one day." I said with a smirk. My sister, didn't find it so funny though.

"Please don't make jokes like that." She said as she put away the cucumber.

"Addie, I'm only joking and you know it. Don't be such a stiff okay? Loosen up a little." I replied.

"They adore you and listen to you, maybe you should stay here while I go on your vacation from mom and dad." She rebutted. I smiled.

"If you want it, you can have it." I said leaning more against the counter. She turned back around to me and put her hands on her hips.

"I don't get you sometimes." She responded and walked off. I followed after her into the bathroom. She ran the warm water in the sink and washed off the goo on her face.

"What's not to get?" I asked.

"Mom and dad gave you a free trip and spending money as a graduation present. They wanted you to release the stress. You have a chance to use that free pass and explore, yet you've done nothing but try to not go on it."Addie spoke with concern and irritation all at once. I shrugged a bit.

"It's not that I don't want to go. It's that I'll be alone. Like all alone." I said with chuckle.

"I thought you liked that part." She said.

"Ouch... sharp tongue." I replied.

"Y/N, you know I care about you." She said as she was patting her face dry with a rose colored hand towel in her very peachy colored bathroom. "I gave mom and dad the idea about the cruise. You'll see why once you get there. You've got two days to pack." She added as she applied some makeup to her face.

"You really think some cruise is going to help me figure out what I want to do?" I asked, I knew what she would say, she was a good sister.

"I won't promise it will, but I do know that it might allow you some fun. And you need that right now I think most of all." She patted my shoulder and we both stepped out of the bathroom. I followed her into the living room and I plopped onto the couch.

"I'll go. But, when I get back... you need to take a trip with Kendra. I think she needs some time with her mom." I answered. I knew why Kendra was so moody, she wanted time with her mother. My sister worked hard and unfortunately with her recent promotion she spent even less time with all three of her girls, but mostly Kendra.

"Fine, deal. You go and have fun, and when you get back... you can baby-sit." She grinned

"Wait why do I need to baby-sit? You have a husband you know?!" I called as she walked over to the front door and opened it, all three girls bounding down the stairs and exiting out the front door.

"He needs adult supervision the most." She retorted with a giggle and left. I laughed and sighed. Great, now I had to figure out what to pack.

(A/N: This will also be slow to update right now, but wanted to get this bit out there even though it's kind of short. As always feedback is most appreciated. Enjoy, and happy reading.)