16

It was starting to become routine. The rain would stop for two days then start. The threat of thunder continued as the skies would darken, but then lighten some. I wasn't an expert on weather but there was definitely something really fucking bizarre about it. I didn't regret sleeping with Hobi or Jin, it was clear though that some of the others were catching on. Tae had been overly clingy today so far, I figured maybe he was missing his puppy or his family. He just seemed like he wanted someone around him at all times.
So I decided maybe he'd feel more comfy talking if we took a walk.

"Really? With you... just you and me?" He asked with that cute lost puppy look. I nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, just us. We can talk or just enjoy the fact it's not raining and it's warm out but not heat-stroke warm." I giggled. He took my hand instantly and we walked along the beach away from everyone.

"So?"

"I love the view of the ocean... I like it when the sun sets. The pretty colors, the way they blend." He spoke softly as he stared out at the ocean, we were walking along by the water. Our bare feet getting wet by the waves. The sand was warm beneath our feet, but the water felt nice.

"I like the ocean too. It's mysterious in a sense, I think it naturally draws certain people to it that way." I replied. He smiled at me softly.

"Yeah, it's beautiful in many ways. Like people.... Like you." He smiled again. I felt my face heat up, and I playfully smacked his arm that was holding my other hand.

"You're too good at making ARMYs blush." He chuckled at my words and I leaned against him a bit as we walk. We talked about many things, from the trees to foods we missed eating.

"Yeah but cheeseburgers are too common."

"Too common?! Are you kidding me. American cheese burgers are really good! I'd love one right now... my mouth is watering just thinking about it." He whined. I laughed at how cute he looked, he had this adorable pout on his face.

"I still think something home cooked is better missed. For me it would be my sister's chicken casserole. It's perfection in every form... as far as food goes."

"Then we'll have to go over to your sister's for a date and have her casserole." He replied with a grin.

"Right, cause you being in the biggest group in the world and all.. you're so free to date. And like you'd date a commoner like me." I laughed. He stopped dead in his tracks though and I was pulled back as our hands were still clasped together.

"Don't say that." He said simply.

"Don't say what?" I asked.

"We are free to do what we want... mostly. Yes there's rules but we're not banned from dating. We've all dated. It's just hard to hang onto a relationship when we're so busy. Also it's not exactly easy to find someone who likes you for you and not the idol you..." He trailed off a bit as he looked back at the ocean.

"Well I like you for you. I like the Tae I've gotten to know... I'd like to know more as well, uh... only if you're willing to share of course." I responded. I didn't know what was going on in his head but if he would let me get a little closer to him I could only hope I could help him with whatever seems to be eating away at him. He nodded to me and pulled me along as we walked some more. Unfortunately the weather felt like being an asshole again- rain started to dribble down lightly and Tae pulled me along into the tree line. We crouched down under a tree with giant leaves like the ones we used on our shelter. Tae smiled as we watched the rain become heavier, it was hard to see anything in the distance.