3

I managed to make my way back to my room, putting in my key card and pushing open my door. I set what was left of my drink down and tried to figure out how I was going to survive 2 weeks on a boat without making an ass of myself. The intercom system throughout the boat came on with the captain giving a nice welcome speech and then going right into a bunch of safety stuff, followed by meaningless announcements about activities and where we would be docking first. After that they hoisted the anchor and we finally set off.

"Great... now I can't escape." I muttered to myself as I laid on the sofa in my cabin. I decided to take a brief nap, since I kind of wanted to see the fireworks. I figured it's a big boat, if I just stay clear of the burly guards then I would be able to avoid embarrassment, right? I fell asleep with my phone on the arm of the sofa, having set the alarm for 5pm.

I woke up before the alarm went off, only by seconds. Rubbing my eyes I sat up and went to the bathroom, deciding I looked like a mess I cleaned myself up a bit.

"There... somewhat presentable now." I mumbled and sat back on the sofa. I once again looked at the different activities available. Swimming was something I would have loved.. but the possibility of embarrassment was high if I did that. But then I remembered there's more than one pool. So I made a mental check that I could still go swimming. I decided now was as good a time as any to start unpacking some things, I'd be on the ship a while and so it made sense to put things away. Once I was done I checked my phone, 6:26pm. Seemed like an okay time to head out and grab some food so I could eat in peace on deck before the fireworks started. I was trying my best to have a more positive outlook on what hand I'd been dealt. If I was going to be on a boat with my favorite guys in the music industry then I'd do my best not to be a weird freak... hopefully I wouldn't fail in that task.

I entered the elevator without bringing attention to myself, something I was fond on... not drawing attention. My mother often scolded me for being a 'wallflower'. I just insisted I was allergic to human bullshit, of course that got me a one way trip to an all girls school at age 9. Where I still managed to keep to myself and not draw a lot of attention.... Until a clique of the cliche' popular girls decided I needed an attitude adjustment just because I was getting perfect grades. I didn't know it was a rule that if you were not popular like them, then you couldn't be one of the top ten students. In the end, I wasn't the one who left for home with a black eye and busted lip. I had a little bruise on my arm but other than that, they didn't do the damage they claimed they would do.

This is was caused the rift that already existed between my parents and I to... well, expand. Especially since one of those girls was an employee of my father's. So yeah, rocky relationship with the parents.

I walked along the places to grab a bite and decided to go up to the bar and grill on deck instead. I kind of wanted to watch the sun setting. I headed up and the place was nearly empty, a hostess escorted me over to a table for two near some larger tables. It was right next to the railing so I could watch the sun set and see the water sparkling. I sat and looked at the menu, deciding that the steak and shrimp plate was looking the most yummy. I was extra hungry since I only grabbed one piece of pizza earlier. The waitress came over and wanted my drink order, I decided what better way to have a nice evening than with a nice glass of red wine with my food. So I gave her my order and took out my phone.

I checked twitter and as per usual my feed was filled with amazing ARMY drawings of the boys, and of course memes galore. I noted some ARMYs messages tagging BTS and saying how they missed them and hadn't received a post from them in a few days. Typical ARMY messages of love and cute little quotes, I honestly loved this fandom. I took note of a few more charities ARMYs were spreading around and encouraging others to donate too, a few ARMY projects. I always smiled seeing these things, of course I myself would donate anonymously.