6

My eyes opened slowly as the sound of grunting and pulled me from my slumber. My eyes caught my surroundings, the red of the raft I was laying on and the soft gray color of the blanket that covered me, my head resting on my duffle bag. I turned over on my right side to be met with a combination of things. I could see the other raft in the distance, two sets of feet sticking out from the opening of their tented raft cover. I blinked a few times and heard the water washing on shore, as well as some birds calling out at random. What caught my ears most though were the voices.

"Just shut up and help me stack them okay?"

"Right, how come Jin gets to sit there not do anything?"

"Yoongi.... Just shut it and help me."

"Joon.. I swear to god if you don't get off your fucking high horse.."

"Yoongi!" Jin yelled from somewhere on the other side of my raft. I decided to sit up a bit, I didn't like hearing them argue.

"I barely got any sleep last night. You know damn fucking well I'm cranky when I don't get sleep." Yoongi snapped at Jin, who in turn stood and stomped over to Yoongi. He balled his fist up in the collar of Yoongi's shirt and pulled the shorter man to him.

"Then take your ass back to bed. We've got enough shit to deal with and we don't need your bullshit on top of it!" Jin raised his voice and shoved the younger back a bit. Yoongi lost his balance and fell into the sand on his ass. He stared at Jin, half in shock and half annoyed at the attitude of the older one. I watched and kept my comments to myself. Yoongi got up, dusting the sand off his pants and he crawled into their raft, shoving the other two in there around a bit.

"Hyungs! Hyungs!" Someone called out, I leaned toward the opening more to see Jungkook running up, a long trail of suitcases behind him.

"What....?" Namjoon watched the youngest pull on the rope he had tied around his waist, the trail of suitcases following behind. He was huffing as he sloshed through the sand. Finally he stopped in front of Namjoon and leaned over, resting his hands on his knees as he panted.

"I... found. I found rope." He huffed out. He stood taking a deep breath in before he exhaled slowly in hopes of calming his breathing. I watched closely, kind of feeling like a creeper but I was still only half away.

"Okay good.. and why are you dragging suitcases?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook smiled.

"Well I went around the other side and collected the stuff that washed up. And I tied them together with straps from smaller bags I found. So.. we can look through everything and see what we got right? Some stuff should be useful?" He looked at Namjoon with determination, but also the same look a puppy gives its owner after he's just done a trick. He clearly wanted the proverbial pat on the back from Namjoon, however Namjoon was too busy starting to open up each suitcase. Jungkook's eyes fell and he untied the rope from his waist.

"At very least he managed to find rope." Jin added as he poured boiling hot water into a canister. He filled up the container again with more sea water. Jungkook held his hand out for the canister but Jin gave him a sour look.

"Did you want to burn your tongue?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head and shuffled back to help Namjoon open the suitcases. I scooted out of the raft and looked around for a moment. Jin caught my eye and smiled softly at me. I walked over to where he was and crouched down, watching him watch the water boil.

"Good morning is in order, don't you think?" He said softly, catching the attention of Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Good morning." Namjoon stated as he looked at me, I nodded but didn't say anything.