13

My heart was pounding so hard as I stared into Jungkook's eyes. He was close, so close I was stunned by presence. Not that me being stunned into silence was an odd thing, after all we're talking about THE Golden Maknae being inches from my face. His eyes staring deep into mine. I was shivering on the inside from his intensity.
The thunder didn't let off, and I felt Tae's hand glide over mine as I leaned back. Jungkook smiled then and backed away.

"So, no 'Noona' kink hm?" He smirked as he spoke, his voice soft but strong. "Don't worry, we won't do anything unless you want to." He added as he leaned back and nodded to Tae.

"Deal another round?"

"Sure thing." Tae replied. I sat back up but was inside my own head. It's not that I... nope, can't think that way. I'm just a simple person with nothing. There's no way all seven of them find me even the least bit attractive... unless they've given up hope and I'm literally the only female here.... Maybe... maybe that's why?

"Hey, you okay?" Tae asked, his hand on my knee. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied. We stayed in the raft, playing another round but soon the glow sticks were wearing out and we couldn't see much.

We laid in a row under the blankets, I'd forgotten about the intensity I'd felt with Jungkook. He was back to being silly and smiley. We laid there talking about random things.

"So you play video games! Yes!" Jungkook grinned.

"I don't play as much any more. I mean my oldest niece likes video games but my sister is worried if she allows them in her house her husband will get distracted." I said through light chuckles. Tae and Jungkook chuckled as well. Eventually we were cuddled close as it was getting a bit colder, the wind seemed to have picked up more. We were silent for a while, I was getting a bit tired.

"You're amazing you know?" Tae whispered against my forehead. "You've managed to keep yourself together even though all this is so very strange. I felt their arms around me, they both seemed to scoot closer. I was more awake now, I couldn't fall asleep. Part of me understood the need for someone's touch. I mean.. it's just us here.

"Are you losing hope we'll be rescued?" I asked them softly.

"I'm not too worried. I was at first, but... I have my brothers and we have you. You're ours right?" Jungkook asked softly near my ear. It's something you're sure you'll never hear- people you admire asking you if you're theirs. But, it was clear... had been clear that hope was dwindling in me, and I wanted that human interaction. Not just cause it took my mind off the storm, but because they had given a lot to their fans and since we're stuck here, I was willing to provide them with what they needed as well. It's the only way I could thank them for being so kind and being themselves. Even if they were a bit different now than how I'd seen them before.

"All ARMY's belong to you." I decided to giggle out in response.

"You know what I mean." Jungkook answered. I nodded slowly.

"I know what you meant. And my answer is yes." I spoke softly, a bit unsure of myself but I did my best to project some form of confidence. It was silent for a bit, leaving the implication that I was giving them the okay to touch me in the air.

"I want to know if your nickname is true." Tae said softly as looked at me, it was hard to see but our eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough to be able to make out silhouettes of each other. I nodded to him, unable to get any words out. I could only hope he could see it. Jungkook moved away from me for a moment and I heard a rustling of a bag. I looked over to see him shaking another glow stick and tying it to a strap on the inside part of the roof of the survival raft. It gave a soft glow throughout, Jungkook then pulled the blankets back over himself as he cuddled against me. Tae had moved down between my legs. I was more aware in this moment than I had been in the others so far. I moved my hips up and allowed him to remove my pants and the underwear I had on. Jungkook sat up with me and helped me out of my shirt, but he left my bra on.

"Noona so good like this." Jungkook said softly as his lips pressed against my shoulder, sending a shiver through my body. Tae smiled up at me and then placed his large hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs a bit. Jungkook had decided to position himself behind me, pulling me between his legs. Jungkook's hands gripped my breasts and he encouraged me to lean back against him. I did, feeling his hands kneed my flesh as Tae started to lick at my folds. His slim long fingers pinched my clit and then slid down my wet slit before he pushed them inside of me. Tae moved, laying beside me and Jungkook. He licked his lips and kissed my nipple that was poking out between Jungkook's fingers as he squeezed my mounds. His lips grazed over them and the sensation made me moan out. I could feel Jungkook hardening against my lower back and decided to scoot up a bit more and roll my hips back against him. This made him groan softly near my ear which made me moan again as Tae was working his fingers in and out of me in a steady motion. I continued my movement, pushing myself against Tae's hand.
I whimpered when he removed his hand and moved between my legs again, lifting them and placing them up against his hips. I wrapped my legs around him as he held his fingers close to Jungkook who was grunting and starting to grind himself against me. I watched and Jungkook licked at Tae's fingers, the smirk on Tae's face was enough to cause my breathing to become a little more shaky.

"She tastes like fresh peaches doesn't she?" Tae looked at Jungkook for confirmation.

"Oh yeah... her new nick name is very fitting." He replied to Tae. I felt Jungkook grind against me a little harder and then lift me up a bit more so I was on his lap. His warm breath on my ear was driving me crazy.

"Grind with us till you cum, Peaches?" It was a question, asking me if I wanted too but telling me I could at the same time- the answer was apparent as I whimpered. Tae, who was already between my legs started to rub himself against me. My ass rubbing against Jungkook while Tae was rubbing against me from the front. Tae's lips were soon on mine. This was something new compared to other time. My arms draped over his shoulders as my fingers lightly touched his beautiful smooth skin. His tongue licked at my lips, asking for entrance and I permitted it. With both of them still in their boxers but me unclothed from the waist down, though the only thing on top was the bra that Jungkook had pushed down a bit so he could grip my breasts better. Tae and I were exploring each others mouths as we continued our movements, all three of us moving perfectly together. Elicit moans and whimpers were nearly drowned out by the thunder, which I had nearly forgot about as I rolled my hips and thrusted up slowly against Tae. I could feel both of them pulse a bit which only fueled my need for friction. Jungkook's hands played my breasts like a harp, pulling and tweaking my nipples as he kissed, licked, and sucked on my neck. I continually moaned into Tae's mouth, and what a mouth it was. Beautiful full lips that were soft and sweet. He groaned into my mouth as three of us started to grind against each other more frantically, all three seeking climax.

As the thunder boomed again Tae and I broke from our string of continual kisses and Jungkook's mouth left my neck as the three of us moaned out together. Our hips never stopped moving as we rode out our high. I could feel the wetness of Jungkook's boxers under me, and Tae's boxers coated with his fluids and mine. I leaned my head back and kissed Jungkook, who welcomed my mouth with his. The three of us slouched down under the blankets, our bodies tired. My body was still shaking but soon I was wrapped in both of their arms. We laid there focused on calming our breaths, and soon my eyes closed as I listened to the thunder and rain.

(A/N: I know it's short but the next part will be longer, I promise. Speaking of - I will be posting the next part of 'The Promise' as well.)