9

Hobi and I walked for a while until I heard something odd. Sure there were birds and insects making their noises but I heard something else.

"I think there's a spring...." I mumbled and Hoseok looked at me.

"Really? You can hear it?" He asked and looked around, both of us scanning the woods. He must have heard it too because he suddenly grabbed my hand and guided me off with him. We passed through some brush and then it came into view, a pond with a waterfall that was coming out of the mountain that was in the middle of the island. It was so pretty, my jaw slacked open and I just stared in amazement.

"Wow... so beautiful." I let out breathy, totally engrossed in the view before me. Suddenly a finger pushed my chin up to close my mouth, and a pair of warm lips touched mine but retreated quickly. I blinked completely unaware of what exactly just happened.

"Sorry.. I... you looked so cute just staring and.. I couldn't resist. Sorry, really." Hoseok kept apologizing but my mind was completely blank for a little while. I drew in a deep breath eventually to break the silence that had fallen over us.

"There's another one on the side." I pointed to a smaller waterfall that connected to a thin river. Hoseok and I walked along it and it seemed to lead out to the ocean. Instead of following it all the way Hoseok and I walked back to it, once we got back to the smaller water fall he started to strip down to his boxers.

"Hobi... what?" I was stunned. He looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know about you, but I'm kind of tired like smelling like sweat and salt. This is the perfect shower don't you think?" He said as he wadded into the water that came up to his knees. I looked around and looked down at myself, unsure about stripping down to my underwear like Hoseok.

"I'll turn around if it would make you more comfortable." He chuckled lightly as he spoke. Right... cause I want to embarrass myself more. I sigh deeply and continue to mull over this obviously bad idea.

"Come on, you need a good shower. It's nice, refreshing. I promise I won't laugh if you have granny panties on." He laughed lightly and I grumbled under my breath. I did stink.. my hair was a mess. I sucked in as much air as I could, like I was summoning all the courage in the world into me. I removed my shorts and top and left on the blue high cut panties with the not so matching pink and green bra that was a little big on me, but it held in what was important. I wadded into the water and Hoseok turned to look at me with a smile.

"Wow, so do I get to brag that I'm the first one to get you out of your clothes?" He laughed and I bent down and splashed some water at him, it was cool but it felt good.

"Don't.. please don't. No one needs to know." I nearly whined. "Trust me, this is embarrassing as is." I added. Hoseok smiled and watched as I stepped under the falling water. It felt so good, I dipped my head back, letting the water fall over me. I ran my fingers through my hair and absentmindedly let out a noise that sounded very close to a moan. I didn't notice Hoseok till I felt him pressed against me, my eyes flung opened to be greeted by his beautiful deep brown eyes, his soft smile that fell quickly into a seductive smirk.

"You're right... no one needs to know." He nearly whispered as he leaned close, his lips so close to mine I could feel his warm breath on me and I started to feel my anxiety kick up. I was breathing deeply, hard quick breathes as he grazed his lips over mine. I couldn't speak, couldn't move. He pulled back and looked at me, then sighed. "You're jittery, shaking, but not in the way I want to make you shake." He spoke softly as his hands rubbed against the side of my torso. He sighed deeper and pulled away, his hands dropping back to his sides.