4

The place was packed, which wasn't really a surprise to me. However I managed to make my way to my reserved table and order a drink before the show really started. First up was a very sweet couple, one playing the piano while the other sang. It was relaxing and beautiful, it definitely helped me calm down. After they were done a small group of people came up, some rock group and they kicked off with a few up-beat songs that were quite good. Myself and some others heard some rumbling in the distance, I wondered if we were nearing some bad weather. Before I had the time to really think to much on the rumbling, my eyes were pulled to the stage as those seven beautifully talented men stood in place and ready to perform.

Boy In Luv was up first, I couldn't take my eyes off them. Myself and others softly singing along with them. I felt bad for not bringing my ARMY Bomb but then I wasn't exactly told that I'd be on a boat with these guys for two weeks. I softly sighed and sipped my drink as they switched to singing Love Maze. I could see other women to my side swaying with their hands in the air, I noticed Jimin looking at them and he winked at them. The table erupted with attempts at quieted screams and squeaks. I giggled and oddly enough didn't feel jealous, I was glad those girls night was made by the seemingly simple gesture by Jimin. But, then that's what being an ARMY is about I think. Being happy for other ARMYs when they got moments with the boys. I sighed and swayed absentmindedly in my seat as they finished the song. The lights lowered on stage and you could see their shadows moving and taking sips of water. I took a sip of my drink and waited with the others while they prepared a third song. Suddenly the lights on stage came on and there were all seven, slightly damp hair and droplets of sweat on their brows as they began to perform Make It Right. The boys descended from the stage and walked around the tables. Bouncers at either side of the stage kept their eyes on the boys to make sure none of the women at the tables got too out of hand. I noticed Jin near me approaching the table of girls who got a wink from Jimin. He placed a rose on the table as he sang to them. I smiled brightly as all five girls at the table just looked so shocked and frozen in time. That is until he moved away from their table, once again their attempts to remain calm failed and you could easily hear them screaming and squeaking. As I took my attention off the table I noticed Jungkook pass by my table and wink. I automatically turned in my seat expecting to see a table of girls behind me swooning over the youngest member. But I was the only table on that side in the back. I looked back around and he was already back on stage, but my brain didn't even have time to take in the idea he might have been winking at me. Nope no time to dwell because all seven were back on stage and finishing the song. The lights stayed on as Namjoon and the others said thank you and then the lights turned off and they were gone.

I sat there just staring at the stage, listening to the men and women around me swooning with each other. One girl, a red head from the table in front of me smiled at me and waved. She came over to my table and giggled.

"Hey, congrats at getting a wink from Jungkook. I was trying to get his attention to give him a sign I made, but hey I got a flower instead." She giggled and showed me the flower. She had to be maybe just 18, super cute freckles spread on her face. I nodded and smiled.

"Congrats to you then. Make sure you keep that flower safe." I said to her, speaking a little loudly as random music started playing again.

"Oh I will." She replied. We waved goodbye. And she went back to her seat. Most of us stayed and listened to more music, I was too in shock to move. Jungkook winked at me? I laughed to myself, there's no way. There was clearly a waitress or something who passed behind me and he winked at her. Yup, that's what happened.

As the night wore on the rumbling seemed to be getting louder. The captain finally came over the speaker and announced all night activities would end and everyone should retire to their cabins as there was a storm nearing. He assured us everything would be fine but for safety everyone should be in their cabins. So I pulled myself from my chair and made my way to the elevator. No one was in it so I stepped inside and took off my heels, and made a mental note to not wear these ones for very long. The elevator door was held open then and three large men in suits entered and stood in front of me, leaving very little space between each other. I noticed a few other men step inside but I couldn't see who it was, despite that I knew there was really only one option. The Big burly men in front of me kind of gave that away. That's when I noticed a pair of eyes staring at me from between two of the men on the left. I couldn't tell who they belonged to exactly, but I narrowed it down to Tae or Jungkook. I tried to ignore the staring but I looked over again and now there were two eyes, the new set clearly belonged to Jimin. He smiled.. or laughed silently because his eyes became cute little crescents. I drew in a deep breath and held it until the door opened again and all of them got off. I put my foot in front of the doors so they wouldn't close and made sure to give them time to get to their hall before I made my way to mine. I finally stepped out into the hallway and made my way to my cabin. As I passed their hall I noticed Namjoon standing outside a door looking at his phone. He looked up and I darted across the intersection and unlocked my cabin door. The boat was swaying a bit more than usual, but I just plopped onto the couch once I was inside. I stared at the ceiling for a bit, thinking back on how wonderful the boys sounded live. How much joy they brought to myself and all the others there who were cheering for them and clapping their hardest to show their appreciation. My eyes eventually got way to heavy to keep open and I passed out on the sofa.