12

Once again I woke to sounds of bickering. I sat up, looking around me- the raft devoid of the two I allowed to keep me company the night before.

It had to be a dream...

I rubbed my eyes and scooted closer to the flap, before I reached for it something in my mind hit me... last night, if it wasn't a dream then...

"Shit.." I whispered to myself as I pulled the blankets off me and looked to see my pajama bottoms on me and held together at the side with the scrunchy. I was also still wearing just my bra up top. I reached over for a shirt, and tossed on a loose fitting t-shirt. I pulled the flap back to see all of them up inside a pretty decent looking new shelter from the side. I mean... it had no roof but it looked pretty good. I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and scooted out of the raft, my feet sinking a bit into the hot sand. I slipped on the sandals right by my raft and headed over to the structure. I noticed a square whole in the side, long leaves were dangling in front of it and I could hear some light hammering. Suddenly the leaves folded to either side and Tae poked his head out the window. His eyes widened as he saw me and showed off his boxy grin.

"Hey look! Sweet ARMY is awake. Hi! You like my window?" He chuckled and pulled his head back in, then he closed the leaves, then opened them again. "Peek-a-boo!" He chuckled and I couldn't help but giggle. He really was too pure and cute.

"Peaches! Up here!" I heard another deep voice bellow. I walked around to notice Hoseok helping Yoongi attempt to nail the net up to the opening of the semi build shelter. "Can you climb this?" Hoseok asked with a bright smile.

"I can try?" I wasn't so sure how stable it was.. but if it held all seven of them then one more shouldn't hurt... right? I cautiously started to climb the net. Hoseok and Yoongi held their hands out for me and helped pull me onto the floor of the shelter.

"Okay, we clearly need some sort of handles here to pull ourselves up once we get near the top." Yoongi grumbled as he looked for some smaller pieces of wood. I still wondered why I'd heard arguing, but everyone seemed to be fine and doing their own things. I sighed and stepped past Hoseok and Yoongi, looking around the decent sized shelter.... With no roof. Tae and Jungkook were making another leaf covering for another window.

"Hey." Jungkook said with a smile. I smiled back at him as Tae got up and scooped me into a hug.

"It looks so good doesn't it? Namjoon didn't do too bad. I mean- we helped so we deserve credit too. But we're making a room just for you!" He yelled out and I noticed all sounds of hammering stopped.

"TAEHYUNG! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SURPRISE YOU FUCKER!" I heard a combination of voices yell. Tae suddenly looked like a puppy who got scolded and backed away from me slowly. I giggled.

"It's fine, it's a nice gesture. Don't let them be mean about it." I said to him and he smiled.

"Don't encourage him." I jumped a bit as Namjoon's voice came over my right shoulder. There he stood, a slight glare at Taehyung who'd occupied himself with the window again. Namjoon just shook his head.

"Don't be mad at him, he was excited. Besides I'm still surprised, so mission accomplished?" I asked with a smile, in hopes he'd calm down and not hold it against Tae. I was relieved when he smiled back and patted my head.

Three more days had passed before the shelter had some resemblance of being big enough for eight people. However, with the clouds overhead on the third day it was clear we needed that roof asap. When I woke up this morning I awoke to the guys doing just that- trying to build a roof.

"We need more leaves. The big ones from those tall trees, cause these smaller ones just don't do shit." Namjoon stated. The rest of us looking and listening.