15

That night I spent my first night in my new room. I was glad the guys weren't too far away though. They were just on the other side of the main room which made me feel okay but part of me wished Hoseok had asked to spend the night, or one of the others. After giving into my urges I was tired and really wanted someone to cuddle with, but I was alone. That's when I heard a sound coming from the main room which was only separated by the leaf curtain the guys made. It sounded like someone muttering under their breath. I got up and crawled over to the leaf curtain, pulling it back some. The moonlight was shining into the uncovered window that looked out to the ocean, it lit up the room enough that I could see Jin rubbing his elbow. He had a bottle of water in his hand and something was sticking out of the pocket in his shorts. I got up then, making a little bit of sound. Jin whipped around and looked at me.

"Peaches?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." I softly giggled. He smiled and came over to me.

"I couldn't sleep, and wondered if you were able to. I actually was just bringing you some water and a surprise." He said with a grin.

"A surprise?" I questioned.

"Yup..." He reached into his shorts pocket and pulled the item out. It was long and in a wrapper. "here you are my sweet Peach." I took it from him and held it so I could see it better in the moon light.

"A candy bar?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. I grinned and threw my arms around him in quiet excitement. "Thank you, thank you" I whisper yelled. He chuckled and I motioned for him to follow me back into my room. I lowered myself onto the bed and pulled the blankets back for Jin. He got in and pulled the blankets up over both of us. I leaned against him and he smiled.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" He asked.

"New place.. kind of nervous with the next storm threatening to hit us at any time." I replied.

"Yeah, I don't care for storms anymore. I don't think any of us do."

"I'm glad you were up though, stay with me?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Of course Peaches. Anything for you." He said as he pulled me closer to him. I unwrapped the chocolate bar and broke it in half. Giving Jin the other half. He smiled and took it, the two of us stayed up just eating chocolate and talking. Eventually we both fell asleep to the sound of light rain.

The next day the guys seemed to be eyeing Hobi more than usual. I didn't want things to be weird, as an ARMY I loved all of them, I'd done things with all of them. Though Hoseok was the only one I had full intercourse with. I wondered if the others would think I liked him more, or if that meant I didn't like them? The thoughts plagued my mind and I figured I needed to spend one on one time with each of them maybe.

For the next seven days I spent each day with one of the guys. I figured I'd spent the first day with Jin.

"So what are we doing today Peach?" He asked softly as he laid on the end of my bed.

"Well it's pouring out so I figured we'd stay in and just hand out.. and play some games with the deck of cards Jungkook and Tae had, did you bring them?" I asked him with a smile on my face. He grinned and held up the pack of cards, shaking them at me a bit.

"Of course my little Peach." He grinned again as he opened the pack and slid the cards out into his hand. "So what game are we playing?" He asked.