Chapter 38: New beginnings

James' POV:

3 weeks later

Mature content ahead

"Please, please stop teasing me James".

I carried on grinding against her smirking at her as her face twisted up in frustration and arousal. My little baby wasn't obeying my commands, so I was bound to make her suffer.

"You know how to make me stop teasing you, just say the word". Isabella cried out in frustration as she pushed herself up against me in hopes she would overcome the sexual frustration.

Isabella suddenly sighed in defeat and fell to her knees before me.

"Yes daddy". She bowed her head before me and ran her fingers up my legs stopping as she reached the zipper of my trousers.

"Good girl". I stroked her hair softly as she tugged at my trousers with a pouty lip.

"Now what does my princess want?" I tapped my foot earnestly and stared down at Isabella who's eyes widened as she pulled down my zipper.

"I, I want you to play with me, daddy".

Isabella's fingers fumbled around with the buckle of my belt and yanked it off from around my waist. She pulled down my trousers as well as my boxers and pulled them down til they sat on my ankles. Isabella grabbed my shaft and began to move her hand around it and give it long strokes.

I never knew how much of a sexy vixen she was. She was always so innocent. Well, you know what they say,

A lady in the streets, a freak in the sheets.

That summed up Isabella for you. And I was true to my word. It had been 3 weeks since our first love making session and between then and now I had almost taken her on and against every surface in the house. Kitchen counter, shower, sofa, toilet, dining table and even in a field. And half the time it was Isabella that initiated sex. Although, we still had a lot to discuss. I had yet to tell her about cutting the ties with the mafia, Chase's death, my father and much more. But we have plenty of time to talk.

"I want to please you daddy". I pulled myself out of the trance and stared down at her as she began to please me.

Fuck.

She took me in her mouth and began to move her head backwards and forwards. I closed my eyes as the pleasure came all at once. I had never received such pleasure in my life. Her tongue worked it's magic and her hands roamed all around putting them to use. I groaned loudly and thrusted slightly as I felt myself on the edge of bliss.

"Fuck".

She wiped away at the substance on her face and smiled as she headed off into the bathroom.

"You know, I'm about to get ready for the day, why don't you join me in the shower, we can save on water that way".

Damn. She's horny 24/7

"I'll be right there". She smirked as she walked off into the bathroom and shut the door firmly behind her.

Cleaning myself up I pulled my boxers and trousers up and walked over to the bedside table. I pulled open the bottom drawer and grabbed a small velvet box.

Since she had come back I hadn't had a chance to give this to her, but a part of me didn't want to give it to her, not through the shit we went through. I won her over, not by force, threats of kidnap, but through love. I don't want to continue this marriage on a horrible wedding which held terrible events.

I want to start over and have a small wedding with her. A fresh start to a life of happiness.

I smiled down at her wedding ring and closed the box. We will start again, just her and I by our little house in the countryside.