4

For the last few weeks Taehyung started to get back to his old self. He didn't like to be a so said 'bitch'. He's Taehyung.

He is shy. And he likes it that way.

Well he still talks more than before, but that doesn't mean than he did before. Thankfully because of Jimin and Hoseok.

How Taehyung feels about Jungkook? Mad. Jungkook tried to talk to him, but Taehyung keeps rejecting him since he doesn't trust him. His trust and his hope was broken a long time ago.

He's Kim Taehyung, he doesn't do double chances. Yet

The doorbell rang again. Jimin was working and he hasn't seen Hoseok since the party.

"Jimin you're early-" he says as he opens the door, but as soon as he sees Jungkook he was about to close it, but he couldn't since Jungkook is stronger than him, he just pushed the door open.

"Taehyung i'm done, i can't handle it anymore i just need you to listen to me" Jungkook says walking closer to Taehyung and Taehyung keeps taking steps back till his back touched the wall.

Jungkook was breathing so close to him. They were really close to each other.

"Jungkook get out please" Taehyung says, but Jungkook doesn't listen. He's too distracted by Taehyungs lips.

Taehyung noticed that and he immediately put his hands on his mouth.

That made Jungkook chuckle. "What did you think i was about to do?" He asks and Taehyung just rolls his eyes. "Just go away!"

"I will after i'm done with the reason i got there" he says.

"Maybe we should sit down, it'd be more comfortable to talk" Taehyung suggests.

Jungkook smirks. "No thank you, i'm comfortable like this"

Taehyung was starting to get flustered, but he tried his best to hide it. "Why are you acting like this. What happened to me not belonging here?" He managed to say.

Jungkook sighs. "Taehyung stop, i was scared okay" he says and he got Taehyung's attention. "You didn't look scared, was i that bad to look at? Damn" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you're making this harder for yourself" Jungkook says and Taehyung gulps.

"Anyways, as childish as it sounds, i feared for Jin. Didn't you notice that i said those things whenever he was around?" Jungkook says.

Taehyung sighs  "why would you fear him?, people literally fear you for your reputation!"

"Jin bullied me when i was younger, i knew he did it because of his bad past, but still i was so scared of him. Bullying others was everything that could please him. I did everything to please him, but the day i saw you crying i realized that all i did was wrong"

"You waited to see me crying till you could see that what you did was bad? You're so stupid Jungkook!"

"I know" Jungkook sighs.

he continues "i am also so stupid to fall for you Taehyung"

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Don't lie to me, i don't believe you!" He pushed Jungkook, but it didn't really help.

"Tae just listen!"

Tae? Why is it that that nickname coming out of Jungkook's mouth made him weak.

"Tae i'm falling for you, there hasn't been any day i haven't thought of you. You deserve to hate me in any way. I know what i did was wrong, but i can't just erase my feelings."