8

Jungkook looked at Tae, who was sleeping peacefully beside him, in his arms. He was still thinking about how lucky he got.

He got a man with personality and the looks. He's definitely lucky.

Taehyung's eyelashes begon slowly to flutter open. "Goodmorning baby" he smiles, and Taehyung smiles back. His eyes looked puffy, but so cute.

Everything about him was so perfect.

"Goodmorning kookie" He says.

"I still can't believe you're mine, i can finally keep telling you how much i love you. And only i am able and have the permission to do so" Jungkook says.

"You just woke up, but still find every way to make me all soft"

Jungkook leans in to give a peck, but Taehyung turns to the side amd refuses his peck. "As romantic it looks, i think i need to brush my teeth before we do that" he chuckles.

"You know what, you get ready and i'll make breakfast okay?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiles "okay"

As Jungkook was finally done with the pancakes he heard the doorbell.

He got to the door and he opened it.

But he didn't saw anyone familiar. It was a dark haired boy.

"Wait Taehyung doesn't live here anymore? I guess i'm at the wrong adress i'm so-"

"Who are you and why do you know Taehyung?" Jungkook asks.

"I am bogum, Taehyung's ex boyfriend. I came here to apologize to him, is he home? I missed him so much i can't wait till-"

Jungkook cuts him off. "You're my baby's ex boyfriend? How come he has never talked about you? Guess you were never important to him, cause he can go on talking about me the whole day"

"WHO CAN!" Jungkook hears from behind, which made him chuckle.

Taehyung finally looked at the boy at the door. "Bogum?" He says.

Bogum just smiles, "hey Tae i just came here to say that i missed you"

"I missed you too!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like 'wtf' he felt betrayed. "Tae, you never told me he was your ex?" He said askingly.

"I don't like talking about it" Taehyung says. And Jungkook felt slightly jealous at the fact that his ex knows more than he does.

"Why?"

"Jungkook, please, we'll talk about this another time. Bogum, why don't you come and eat breakfast with us?"

"I just made breakfast for two, babe" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs. "I'm sure there's enough for three of us"

Taehyung took bogum with him and brought him to the kitchen, Jungkook was still standing there processing what just happened.

He wants to apologize to Taehyung?, but Taehyung didn't look sad at all. He even said he missed him too! What is it! What is he hiding?

Jungkook needed advice. And he immediately left Taehyung, loudly banging the door, knowing that it will take Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung who was sitting with Bogum at the table was worried, where's Jungkook he thinks.

"Wait i'll be right back" Taehyung says and he walks to the door, no one was there. He walks to the living room and his bedroom, but Jungkook was nowhere around.

Taehyung was getting worried and scared that Jungkook might be mad at him.

He sighed and got back to the kitchen table. "Jungkook left"