14

Joon opened the door. And when he did he saw that Jin wasn't there anymore.

So he assumed that he probably felt embarrased, cause he never sang before. But Joon was actually mesmerized.

He didn't know what to do. Should he go after him? But how he already left. How is he supposed to find him now.

Joon sighs and gets his phone to call Jungkook.

But he doesn't answer the phone.

"You can't be serious right now" he says to himself as he locks his phone and goes back inside.

He sat down on his couch and he still had the chills from Jin's voice. It was just so amazing. Why haven't he ever heard of it before. Does Jungkook know about it?

The funny thing is that behind those two so called "badboys" or "pinapples" there were two kindhearted men.

They weren't even that bad to start with, it was just the way people assumed them by their style is what Joon thought.

"Okay this is too much thinking for today, i'm going to make myself some coffee"

"Tae~" Jungkook smiles, but he hears no sign of the other.

He walks over to his room "TAE" he yells, which made Taehyung jump.

"Why did you have to yell so loud!" He says and Jungkook couldn't help but giggle at his boyfriend's reaction.

"You're just too cute" he says as he walks over to boop his nose, which made Taehyung end up looking like a tomato.

"Joon called you, but i wasn't fast enough to pick it up, i think you should call him it may be important"

"He can wai-" he cuts him off

"No!, go call Joon and see if he's okay, then you can come back to me, okay?"

Jungkook sighs "whatever you want" he smiles

As he calls Joon he was also starting to get thoughs. What if he and Jin are together now? Is he going to tell that or-

"Hi" Joon says as he sips his coffee.

"Hey, whats up"

"I just wanted to ask something.."

"Sure go for it"

"Have you ever heard Jin sing before?"

Jungkook chuckles "why would he sing? It's Jin"

Joon sighs.

"Wait- did you hear him sing..?" Jungkook asks and Joon hums "yes"

"He has such a beautiful voice, you won't even believe me until you hear it" he explains and Jungkook was still shook.

"You're joking right?"

"No.."

"But it's Jin!"

"And what if?? He can sing! I heard it he was singing in front of my door"

"What if it wasn't him?"

"Shut up!"

"No Joon, i'm serious"

"I'm serious too, Jungkook i'm going to end this call now"

"Bye"

Call ended

"Did Jin sing?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook sighs "i guess so, i'm kinda confused though"

Taehyung chuckles "love showed his real side"

Jungkook giggles "who would've known Jin was so romantic, he sang for Joon."

"He loves him-"

"Yeah, but i've known him for so long!"

Taehyung sits down while he takes a sip of his water. "Well you aren't Joon though"

"But-"

"You can't change anything about that"

"But i-"

and then Taehyung stood up to kiss his boyfriend on his cheek. "Well You are the Jin to my Joon though"

Jungkook chuckles "ahh what am i going to do with you"

Taehyung smiles, "hmm you tell me"

....

"Lets go on a trip!"