12

(Okay i should write something a little sweeter to ignore what i just wrote.)

Istg if people are going to annoy me because of this.. lmao

— Y'ALL ARE SAFE DON'T WORRY

The sunlight shined bright onto their eyes. The first one to wake up was Taehyung who was laying in Jungkook's arms.

He still couldn't believe what they did.

But he'd rather not talk about that. (Actually he might want to but me, the author, doesn't.)

Taehyung stood up to shower. He decided to put on Jungkook's clothes since his weren't in the state to be worn again.

He took a white blouse, and black shorts. The blouse looked so big on him which made him look so cute.

He went downstairs to prepare breakfast, he could hear the sounds of Jungkook closing the bathroom door to shower.

He was making an omelet, and he made orange juice for both of them.

He didn't want to eat much since he didn't feel good, and he had a lot of pain so he didn't feel like doing much at all.

Jungkook went down stairs, still having a towel in his hand to dry his hair, he had a white shirt on and black ripped jeans.

He looked at Taehyung who was cutely standing at the kitchen counter. He was looking him up and down from behindand he smiled. "You look so cute with my clothes" he says and Taehyung jumped "oh god, Jungkook, don't scare me like that again" he says.

Jungkook walks upto him. Holding his waist. "You know.. maybe we should skip breakfast and get straight to-"

"Jungkook no"

"I thought you liked it. I mean you were saying stuff like-"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung says as he hits him playfully out of embarrassment. "Please just eat" he continues.

Jungkook chuckles and sits at the table.

"You're sitting so far away" he jokes.

"Jungkook." he sighs which made him giggle. "I'm sorry you're just so cute"

"I'm having a movie night with Jimin and Hoseok today, do you want to come?" Taehyung ask, but Jungkook looks down.

"Could you survive that?" He chuckles after saying that which made Taehyung rolls his eyes. "But no i'm sorry babe, i need to meet up with Joon, maybe i'll join after i'm done" he says.

"It's okay"

"Oh yeah about that, how are you feeling?" Jungkook teases. "It hurts a little, but it's not like i can't walk"

"That's good"

Taehyung stood up walked upto Jungkook and he kissed his cheek. "So i'll go now, because Jimin wants to go to a cafe with me first"

"Okay babe" Jungkook nods.

At the cafe

"Tae, why were you just walking like an idiot" Jimin asks. "I'd rather not talk abou-"

"Shut up! I knew it. Wait what am i doing. I'm supposed to say eww" he jokes. And Taehyung chuckles.

"Whatever Jimin"

"So Tae.."

"Jimin..?"

He sighs. "Tae, i find Yoongi attractive, but he doesn't notice me" he pouts which made Taehyung smile "aww does chim have a crush?"

"Yes, chim has a crush" he continues pouting as he crosses his arms. "You're so cute Jimin, bet he already noticed you" he says.

Jimin breathes out. "He knows me, but i rarely talk to him. I only agree when he asks for me to come to his parties"

Taehyung started thinking. "Well why don't you just try and talk to him?"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "As if that's so easy. He'll think of me as a lame person the moment he starts talking to me i'm sure"

"Jimin, don't you dare talk bad about yourself" Taehyung says as he looks at his bestfriend in worry.

"But-"

"No but's! Jimin you're so beautiful like, haven't you seen yourself? And you have such a kind soul. I'm sure Yoongi hasn't talk to you cause he never had the chance to. You deserve all the love in the world Jimin. Please don't say these bad things about yourself" he sighs and Jimin stands up to hug his bestfriend.

He kisses Taehyung's cheeks. But he regrets hit immediately. "I hope you washed yourself" he says and Taehyung chuckles "ofcourse i did"

"Well it looks like he literally ate you or something. All these marks" he says in disbelief which makes Taehyung laugh.

"Enough about that, lets go now Hoseok is probably waiting already!" He says.

Arrived at Hoseok's.

"Taehyung, what happened to you? Who did this to you, are you okay? Do you want me to end someone-" Jimin cuts him off.

"It's not like that" he says, and Hoseok nods "ohh oOOHhh" he says which made them all laugh.

"Well we're not going to watch a horror movie today, we're going to watch a movie i chose, i don't know what it's about but i didn't want to go around looking through all these movies" he explained and the boys made their ways to the couch.

Two hours later.

"Why did he have to leave!" Hoseok cries. The three sobbing boys were watching the ending in tears.

Jimin stood up screaming at the top of his lungs "I KNEW IT! I SAID SO HE HAD TO GO LEFT BUT NO NO HE CHOSE TO GO RIGHT LIKE ALL IDIOTS DO I HATE HIM I HATE THIS MOVIE" he goes back to crying and Taehyung continues.

"She waited so long for him, she's probably still waiting there as we speak" he cries.

And then knocks were heard coming from the door.

"I'll go, maybe the idiot decided to come to Hobi's instead of going right" he says as he continues crying.

Jimin opens the door and he sees Jungkook. He looks at Jimin confused. Then he hears the other boys crying too and he storms into the livingroom.

"Tae, Jimin, Hobi tell me what happened, now!" He says worriedly. "The bitch walked the wrong path and lost his girl cause he's an idiot for not choosing the left path" Jimin says and Jungkook raised his eyebrow. "What the hell" he says.

"Babe, it's about the movie" he explains. And Jungkook sighs loudly. And he started laughing, poor boy, he was so scared that he's laughing so loudly out relied right now.

"Last time it was a horror movie and now y'all are watching sad romance stories? I am friends with crackheads, literally" he laughs.

"Babe, did you just see how you stormed in? You are definately one too" Taehyung chuckles which made Jungkook laugh again.

"Yeah that was hilarious"

"So how was it with Joon?" Taehyung asked. And Jungkook sighed.

"Well we talked..and he said something i couldn't believe" He said and Taehyung was confused "he said?"

"He said that Jin confessed to him"