7

Jin

Someone Taehyung didn't want to see.

Taehyung

The last person Jin wanted to see.

Both of them were looking at each other, Taehyung with slightly fear. And Jin with anger. Jungkook was watching them eye wrestling and it was annoying him.

"Jungkook, why are you here with him?" He asks.

And that's when Taehyung remembered, Jungkook's fear. He feared him, and Taehyung was kinda scared that Jungkook might be rude to him again.

So he closed his eyes and he started counting in himself.

Jungkook sighs. "Why do you care anyways?" He says. And Jin furrows his eyebrows. "Why? You're hanging with that kid?" He says in disgust.

"And what happened to you, huh" Jin says annoyedly. "Hey you, open your eyes. Cat got your tongue huh? What happened to your big mouth?"

"Jin shut up!" Jungkook finally managed to yell. Which also worked cause he shut up immediately. "Stop talking to him like that or things wont end well"

Then they hear a exhausted voice from the back "Why are y'all yelling?"

All of them turn around. To see a confused, frowning Joon. "Did i interrupt something? Do i need to go or-"

"Wow" he hears.

They all turn to Jin, who stood there in awe.

"Don't even think about it!" Jungkook says as he pushes Jin.

"Jungkook why did did you push him? That's rude" Joon says as he runs over to the male. "Are you okay?" He asks.

And it could be the first time that Jin may soften for a boy.

Jin just nods and doesn't say anything.

"Who are you?"

"Jin"

"Ohhh, you're that Jin" Joon says as he takes a step back. "What do you mean by that Jin?" He asks.

"You, the rude one. Who keeps hurting Taehyung's feelings" he explains. And never has Jin ever felt so bad about being a bad boy.

He couldn't believe that the most beautiful human he had seen in his life was disgusted by him. He didn't know howto feel.

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand in his own. And he looked at him and he says "you mean the world to me, and i won't ever make the same mistake again" he smiles.

"Wait, Jungkook, since when? Are you two together?" He hears Jin ask. And Taehyung looks down. "We aren't official, yet, but he has my heart" he says.

We aren't official, is the only thing that Taehyung could've processed from his words.

But right now, Taehyung couldn't care less. He was happy the way Jungkook treated him. And he wanted him to ask him when he's ready.

"Remember when you said that he didn-"

"Shut up Jin! We both know that i didn't mean it" Jungkook says.

Joon frowns. "Maybe you should just go, you caused enough drama already" he says

And for the first time Jin said "allright then, i'll go. I'm sorry"

Jungkook looked surprised, "he really did that huh?" He said as he left.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Now that he's gone i want to take you somewhere real quick"

"Isn't it getting late-"

"I don't care, just come with me" he says as he takes out his hand for him to hold.

"Whatever you say then" Taehyung smiles.

They arrived back at the sea.

"I wanted to take you here since this was where it all started, since this was the day i started realizing that you were definitely something else" Jungkook said as they sat down in front of the sea right next to each other. Watching the waves.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was still distracted by the waves, he took his time to look at him carefully. Every strand of hair was placed perfectly, his eyelashes were so pretty. And his eyes were so cute. His jawline was really sharp. He loved seeing his muscled chest, cause he was wearing an white oversized shirt, which showed a lot. But he won't complain.

"You know, i love the feeling that i know you're looking at me" Jungkook chuckles. He turns to Taehyung. "Baby, everything about you makes me happy"

Taehyung smiled shyly. "I don't know what to say" he says.

"Taehyung" Jungkook takes his hand to himself. "Tae.." he kisses his hand. I waited long enough already to say this.

"But Tae, i-" he sighs.

"I'm in love with you, I love you Taehyung" he says. And Taehyung looks at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Oh my- Jungkook, i love you too!" He says happily, tears were streaming down his face from happiness. "I'm so sorry for crying, i know i probably look lame, but i haven't been loved for a long time now and-"

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and he kissed him deeply.

"Taehyung, i want you to be mine" he smiles with teary eyes while he whipes Taehyung's tears away with his tumbs.

"I wanted to ask you this, Tae will you be my boyfr-" Taehyung jumped on Jungkook's lap and he hugged him. "Ofcourse i want to be your boyfriend silly, i waited so long for this moment"

Taehyung and Jungkook stayed like that for a few more house. It was 2 am already. Jimin was probably worried sick at the moment.

But both Tae and Jungkook were too comfortable to stand up.

They are so in love and there's nothing that can ruin this moment for them.

Well.. for now.