13

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with wide eyes and his mouth fell wide open. "Satan likes an angel?" He says which made Jungkook choke.

"Something like that" he giggles.

"Jin likes who?" Hoseok and Jimin say in sync. They look at each other and turn back to Jungkook. "You heard what i said"

"I think you have to say it again cause hah, it sounded like you said that Jin likes Joon" Jimin says. And Jungkook looks at him with the 'are you serious' face.

"Oh he really does like Joon? Well bad for him cause Joon is too kind to be with someone like him anyway" Jimin says, but Jungkook sighs.

"Well that's it. He acts so sweet to Joon, you wouldn't believe and ehh.. he has mixed feelings about this" Jungkook adds.

"So what did he say? Cause Jin confessed, right?" Hoseok says "Joon told him he'd think about it"

"But Jin he's-"

"He'll change i'm almost a hundred percent sure" Jungkook chuckles. The three boys are looking at him with a confused expression

Taehyung wasn't focused, the only things that he could think about after hearing Jin's name was all the things he used to say to him.

He hurt him so bad and he always knew what to say to hurt him more.

"Jungkook, i don't think this is good.." he finally manages to say. Jungkook turns to him and his shoulders go down. "Tae, trust me"

Taehyung sighs loudly. "Look i trust you, but at this moment i don't know howto be so positive when all he said to me was negative"

He takes a deep breath. "I'm just scared that he might hurt Joon, his heart is too pure and he's too kind to get hurt"

Jungkook sighs. "I know, but have you seen how he looks at him or how he changes when he talks to Joon? He's like an whole another person"

"I don't kno-"

"Anyways! Let's sleep i'm tired" Jimin says, cause he didn't want to continue on this subject.

"I can't believe you all cried" Jungkook said as they were walking to the rooms. "I'm sure you would too, next time we will watch one with you too!" Hoseok says.

"Oh god no, i don't think i'm mentally prepared for that again" Jimin says which made them all giggle.

Jungkook and Taehyung got into their room and Taehyung was still silent.

"Tae, are you okay? Please talk to me" Jungkook says as he sits down next to Taehyung on the bed.

"I don't know.. i just feel weird, but i guess i have to accept, i can't do anything otherwise anyways"

"I love you" Jungkook says as he pecks Taehyung's cheek. "I love you too"

"Well now we should change cause i'm tired and i want to sleep"

——

Jin stands in front of Joon's door, he doesn't know what he's doing. He already confessed, but why does it still feel wrong?

Usually he'd bully people like Joon, but why is he here standing in front of his door?

Jin couldn't sleep the whole night, he still didn't get the answer he wanted from Joon and he was starting to get really insecure.

Where was the Jin that'd curse at every boy who was trying to be nice to him? Or the one who could literally break this door down and go inside.

Why is he waiting? Why is he waiting for love..

Joon knew Jin was outside, he has been there for an hour already. Joon has a hard time to trust Jin, cause he knew what type of guy he is.

He doesn't want to dissapoint his friends so he doesn't open the door, and Jin is aware of that.

Jin decides to sit down in front of his door and he starts humming along to a song.

It was silent and dark outside and he kept humming along.

Then he started singing slowly and with the sweetest voice you could hear. His voice is really beautiful.

Joon was on the other side of the door, and he could clearly hear Jin singing. He was pretty amazed actually. His mouth was wide open and his hand was on the door knob.

His eyes started to get teary. His voice was just too beautiful to him. So pretty.

He couldn't believe it, how could a human like that have such a beautiful voice?

He's pretty sure that Jin has a other side too, a side that he doesn't show others. And he could bet that Jungkook hasn't hear Jin singing.

Joon breathed in and out. He thought one last time. And then he was sure.

He was about to do it. He was about to open the door, not knowing how to face him and not knowing what to do.

But he didn't care.

He opened the door.

Guys, i was gone because i was on a trip but i come back and see that we almost hit 5k already? I didn't knew this book was going to get noticed since i wasn't sure about the story line, but Thank you!! It feels good to see that y'all actually like this book :)