Secrets of the night......

[I love the night, for it knows my smiles, my hurts, my tears and my secrets...]
Looking into the night sky while sitting on my porch..sighing "I wonder what the night holds for me"I miss my mum soo much after she left me alone, puzzled about my being special, I just wish she was here right now to help me out and tell me more about my being special, I didn't understand.

I began to cry when I noticed a red glow from my necklace, looking down at it " what the hell... I was not done speaking when I lost consciousness and everything became blur until I was standing in a place with beautiful dark night sky and blue, purple and pink colours outlined the sky with very bright stars or whatever they were, they were really beautiful.

 I was not done speaking when I lost consciousness and everything became blur until I was standing in a place with beautiful dark night sky and blue, purple and pink colours outlined the sky with very bright stars or whatever they were, they were ...

I looked down to my feet to realize I wasn't on the ground but on air or what seemed like clouds but felt like water, only then did I realize that I wasn't on my porch anymore. I began to panic....I thought about running but where to, I didn't even know where I was. Then I heard it, my name but very faint 'Amora...'

What the hell was going on 'Amora!' It's was louder this time and I realized that this was my mother's voice. 'Amora!! My love, follow my voice!!' "Mum, is that really you?"

'Yes, Amora follow my voice for time is not on our side, be quick!' I began to run to where I felt the voice was coming from, faster and faster as my legs could take me till there I saw her, my mum coming towards me "Mum! 'Amora, my love!! I am sorry, for leaving you all alone. Sobbing, I said " I miss you mum, so much....

'I know and I miss you too, but you must know that answers await you back in the house, I know you have a lot to ask but my time is limited. What you seek is in the house. The box I told you never to touch contains all the answers you seek. But remember, your heart holds the key....

" Mum, I Don't understand... I blurted out interrupting her. 'Amora, listen to me, remember you are one of a kind.' She starts to fade away ' I have to go now time would not let me stay longer' "Mum please don't go" I said sobbing "I don't understand mum"

' Remember my love your heart holds the key, believe in yourself.....' Finally all I see is dust as she finally fades.

Next thing I know, I am back on my porch. "Was that a dream? Or did I really see my mum just now" Remembering what she said about the box and answers I stood up running down to the basement. On getting there I saw the box my mum always warned me not to touch.

It was huge and black and carved with style of the Georgian times. The sides were laced with gold, walking towards it, I remembered when I was younger and used to ask my mum about this beautiful giant box and her reply was always the same 'Don't touch that box Amora, it is very dangerous' she always said.

On getting to the giant box, I began to wonder how exactly I was going to get this to open. I looked around for a key or anything that I could use to open it but to no avail. "Open sesame" I said thinking it would magically pop open or something. After what felt like an hour of trying I slumped on the ground in front of the box...

About giving up I remembered what my mum said about my heart holding the key, then an idea popped up in my head. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself " Be calm Amora and focus for your heart holds the key"

I pictured a key in my head and wished with all my heart that it was real then no sooner than my necklace begin to glow blue I gasped as it floated away from my neck and began to change into a key. It fell and I picked it up in haste looking around the box for what might seem like a keyhole.
Finding it, I slid the key into it. "Here goes nothing " I muttered. As I turned the lock a bright light shone. I was expecting to see books and maybe some antique materials but to my surprise the box slowly began to change shape and take the outline of what looked like a human.

Before I knew it, I was faced with a beautiful naked man or guy whichever one but the body was amazing. 'Princess Amora' he said 'I have long awaited this day, it began to feel like eternity. Finally I am loosed' Puzzled I asked "Who are you and who are you calling a princess?"

'I am Lamark your highness' he replied with a bow. "Please put some clothes on" I said. Lamark snapped his fingers and in seconds he was fully clothed. 'I am sorry princess, I didn't mean to displease you'
"Only if you knew how pleasing I found the sight" I thought to myself. "I don't understand what you are saying Lamark but I am no princess, just an ordinary girl". ' You are the princess of Davar and your mother is Queen Alora of Davar. You are the last of your kind my dear' Looking puzzled. 'Don't tell me your mother didn't tell you any of this, oh no...

"Nope she only said I was special and I was the last of my kind.. Taking my hand, he said ' I just knew your mother wouldn't tell you the truth about who you are. Come sit, we have a lot of talking to do....