Memories, destruction....

[No matter where you go in this world, the memories from where you grew up in will always be special.]

Thank God, it is the weekend already. This is the point were you wake up anytime you want without giving a dam about it. I rolled comfortably on my bed as the alarm clock began to beep. " Urgh! " I groaned as I hit it on the head to stop it from sounding. I smiled as it stopped its noise. Rolling back to my comfort position on the bed about to continue sleeping, when I heard a very familiar voice.

' Wakey wakey princess!' I heard Lamark say as he came towards the bed and stood above me shirtless.

"What now Lamark, it is the weekend please, I need to rest. " I grumbled. Thundering with laughter, he reached down to pull me off the bed. I pulled up my blanket over my head and wrapped myself around it to prevent him from getting a hold of my hand.

' That's so silly Amora. Really, this is the weekend, the best time for you to exercise and lose some weight.' He said with a smirk. I rolled out of the blanket and sat up. " But I don't want to lose weight though. I'm cool with my size anyways." ' That is what they always say ' Lamark said in a very sarcastic tone. I laughed and said " Whatever, alright help me up."

Pulling me off the bed, Lamark said ' Alright, get changed, we are jogging round the Estate.' He smiled and walked out of the room. I changed into a tracksuit and packed my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs. He was all dressed up and ready for the exercise.

We started jogging from the house when after two rounds of going to the estate's gate and back to the house I heard my name, ' Amora! Amora!!' I looked around and saw my best friend; Mia waving at me. Then I remembered we were meant to go on a date today. " Oh damn " I said as I hit my head. " I can't believe I forgot!"

Lamark looked at me confused then glanced at Mia who was already walking towards us. She was wearing crazy jeans, a white crop top and her hair was bouncing on her shoulders as she walked across the street to where we were.

She had this look of what the hell are you doing? Plastered on her face. I smiled as she reached me and asked the exact same thing. ' What the hell are you doing Amora?' She asked as I told her about the exercise and all. ' How could you forget our outing today?' Mia asked rolling her eyes.

I was about to say something when Lamark began to clear his throat. 'Hmmm, hmm, sorry, excuse me ' he said smiling at Mia. Mia's expression softened a little when she looked at Lamark. ' Who is that?', she mouthed. "Well, that is...". ' Hi, am Lamark, Amora's cousin.' He said and stretched out his hand to Mia.

I exhaled and thought well that was close. We headed back home and I rushed to have a shower while Lamark kept Mia company. I finished and threw on a black sleeveless crop top and a red pattern palazo. I left my hair scattered and put on a sun shade to compliment my look.