Suspicions........

[A little touch, a little graze of the hand....a little glimpse is all my eyes shall see....Is what I see true, or is it all a play of my own eyes.....]

******
Monday was here, again! The whole awful week repeating itself. I have to drag through another dreaded week. Well, it's not like it's all bad, at least there's the weekend. It was my favorite subject: Chemistry.

It would have been the perfect class, only if it wasn't accompanied by one of the teachers that despised me and was always ready to display his hatred. It was always Amora this, Amora that and I am so sick of it.

'Amora? Amora, are you with us?' Mr. Charles's voice brought me back from my thoughts as his gaze gave me goosebumps. Focusing my attention back to him "Yes, yes I am Mr. Charles."

Narrowing his eyes intently on me he said 'Oh really, then what did I say last?' "Shit, why did he have to ask. I zoned out completely like five minutes ago."

'Well?' "Umm, umm, you were talking about ummm.." staring at the board and clasping my hands in an attempt to get something sensible out of my head.

Luca was about whispering to me when Mr Charles said 'I just knew you were not following. I don't know what exactly is on your mind and I don't care really, but stop zoning out. You are not the only one with problems.'

"Yh sure, like your life is as complicated as mine" I muttered under my breath. 'And Luca, next time keep your mouth shut, I saw you.' Snapped Mr Charles. A shocked and pissed Luca could only say 'Yes sir' through gritted teeth.

I gave a sigh of relief as Mr Charles turned back to the board. 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you lose your attention.' "It wasn't your fault Luca, Mr Charles just loves to pick on little Amora" I say with a wave of my hand.

We both smile at my remark. 'I don't like that man anyways.' "Yh me too, I am not exactly his biggest fan." We both giggle as Mr Charles looks back at us. We bow our heads and pretend like we didn't do nothing.

I tried my best to focus after that. Finally it was time for lunch, Mia, Luca and I sat together. 'I am starving!' Says Mia. 'That's basically all you ever do Mia' Luca said teasingly. But, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying.

My mind kept on wandering off to Lamark. Everything about him marveled me. His eyes, his lips, that body and above all his character! What happened yesterday was still on my mind. How close we were on the stairs. I felt a little nudge in my stomach at the thought of it.

Lost in my thoughts I hadn't realized Luca was calling my name. Until he touched my hand. Then it happened, very quick but I felt power flow out from me. I was in a trance, or was I just seeing things. I gripped his hand due to the sudden surge of power.

Abruptly I stood up. 'Amora, what's wrong?' Luca and Mia ask looking confused. "Nnn-nothing, Iii- I need to use the restroom." I blurted out before hurrying out of the cafeteria. I could feel Luca's and Mia's gaze through my back.

I rushed down the hallway in an attempt to get to the restroom as quickly as I could. I needed to understand what just happened. On getting to the restroom, I entered on of the toilet spaces and shut the door. I tried to still my ragged breathing both from running to the restroom and what just happened with Luca.

While trying to calm down, Lamark interrupted my thoughts uninvited. 'Princess, what just happened? I felt the sudden surge of power that just flew out of you.' I was shocked to hear his voice since I avoided him this morning. I remembered he could still get into my head.

Breathing a sigh, I said through my mind "I don't know too Lamark. One minute I was normal, then I touch Luca's hand and the next I am in a trance or something. I think I was in Davar Lamark. But it doesn't make any sense!"