A New Beginning

My head still throbbed from last night's sobbing. I woke up against something hard, then I realized I had slept here on Lamark! I looked frantically around for the time. Omg! It was 8:00, I was going to be late!

I tried getting up as I felt a hand pull me back. Oh no!! I thought. 'Didn't nobody teach you how to greet princess?' I managed a smile and looked at Lamark. "Morning". 'How was your night? Hope you had a beauty sleep?' " My night was good" I replied.

'Of course it was due to a certain someone, who was uncomfortable all through the night, besides you need to lose some weight'. I laughed at his comment as I stood up from his laps, "yeah, yeah, whatever I am really late Lamark. I gotta go get ready."

I started walking towards the stairs as Lamark called out to me 'Well I guess I will thank myself' he said throwing his hands up in the air. I laughed out loud and yelled back " Alright, whatever you want Mister" I heard him roar with laughter as I walked into my room and slammed the door.

Getting inside my room, I threw on a white net crop top and black high waist jeans. I packed my hair in a pony tail and applied light make-up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I liked it.

Rushing down the stairs, I took the car keys, turning around I sighted Lamark all dressed up in black and white. "Where exactly are you headed?" I asked.

'Where else, am coming with you' he replied. "I really doubt that mister" 'I ain't kidding Amora. Keys!' he said. "Alright, don't get us both dead". He laughed as we both walked to the car. He opened the door for me as I stepped into the passengers seat in front.
" Are you sure you know how to drive?" I asked as he entered the car beside me. 'Of course lil princess' "Alright" I said.
We arrived at the school's parking lot as he dropped me off. Before I got out he said 'Stay safe Amora' touching my hand. I nodded in reply.

On entering the school, the hallway was dead silent and empty. I ran to my locker in an attempt to get something, as I ransacked my locker for the right book; I heard it!

My name but it was Lamark who was calling me. Lamark! I shouted looking past my locker door to see if he was here or I was just imagining it. He said my name again 'Amora!' " Where exactly are you?" I asked looking round the hallway.

" Did you follow me?" 'No my dear, I am all in your head' he said laughing. It was then I realized the voice was actually coming from my mind. "How is that possible?"

'I kinda put a spell on you when I touched you back in the car. It enables me to talk to you. It is my way of keeping you safe' said Lamark. "Oh my god! You didn't ask me"I gasped. 'Don't need permission princess, it is my job' replied Lamark. "Whatever, I gotta go am really late already."

'Who are you talking to?' I heard a voice behind me say. Turning around, I saw a beautiful boy. "Ummm, no one really" I managed to say. 'Alright, I am sorry to bother you, but I can't find my way around the school. I am new here you see' the boy said.

"Alright, so where are you headed?" I asked trying not to stare too much. 'I am meant to be in 12 A right now. Oh my, sorry where are my manners? I am Luca' he said and smiled. " Oh right, I am Amora " I replied. 'Wow, nice name' he said flashing a smile. "Thanks"

'Mind if I tag along?' "No problem Luca I am also headed to 12 A, but we got to hurry, I am very late."

We walked side by side till we got to class. We talked about different things and I thought to myself how perfectly set his teeth was. On getting to the door of the class, I opened it and stepped in with Luca behind me.

I am going to put everything that has happened behind me. I am starting all over, for besides I wasn't alone anymore. A new beginning is what I was getting into.

My thought was cut short when I met the devilish gaze of Mr Charles. I whispered "Morning .." as he took in my appearance from my head to my feet. Luca stepped in just as Mr Charles was about to talk.
I stood there shaking as a result of the tension, waiting for whatever was behind that devilish gaze of Mr Charles.........

What do you think of Mr Charles and Luca?

Please do not forget to vote and comment. Thanks!!!
Sorry there are no pictures, you will be showed later.

**********
Author's Note
So guys am back from school and first thing I want to say is thank you to all those who read , are reading or will read this book. Also thanks for all the votings and comments. I really appreciate it.

That is Algee Smith and he is playing Luca