A Step Further

Hey guys! I am officially resuming this book. So, I want to make a little change to my writing style. As you might have noticed or know before, I wrote in Amora's POV, but now I want to write in the third-person POV. It might be a little strange writing this way since I am still a rookie writer, but please bear with me. Thank you all!

********

Lamark and Amora were at their training ground once more, but today was different, they weren't here for simple things: something was coming, so it was time for them to go a step further.

Lamark took a stance and began casting a spell, one that he always did whenever they came here. The spell to take them to the special training dimension created by him. Amora stood close to Lamark as he cast his spell and called forth his dimension. A bright light wrapped around them as a gush of wind seemed to encircle them.

Amora closed her eyes as she let herself get wrapped by the wind. When she opened her eyes, they were greeted by the familiar sight of the space. Something was different: the sky. Yes they were more beautiful today.

'Welcome princess,' Lamark said with a bow. 'Thank you Sir Lamark' Amora replied with a curtsy. 'So what are we going to be doing today?'

'We are going to be learning just one spell. Well not we technically, you,' Lamark answered. 'Obviously' Amora let out with a smirk. 'So what exactly is this spell?' Amora asked, moving closer to a now smiling Lamark.

'Simple really, creating a dimension.'

'Exciting! Well, doesn't sound so "simple" to me,' Amora said with a little emphasis on the simple. Lamark let out a laugh and said, 'Well, it is quite simple from my perspective.'

'But why dimensions though? I mean, there are a lot of other things I could learn right?'

Folding his arms across his chest, Lamark replied, 'Amora, dimensions will come in handy. Something about creating your own dimension is no one can get in without your permission.'

'Cool, so it is like a safe haven?' Amora asked. 'Yes and no' Amora looked puzzled at Lamark's answer. 'Point is, normally, no one should be able to enter your dimension without your permission, but it also depends on how strong you are: the stronger you are, the stronger your dimension is. So, if you are faced with a stronger opponent, the chances that they will be able to intrude your "safe haven" are high, depending on the strength of the opponent too. Do you get?'

'Alright, so I just have to make an extremely strong dimension right?' Amora asked cocking her head to the side. 'Yes princess, the point of the dimension you are making is to keep you safe more or less. So it doesn't need to be as big and beautiful as mine,' Lamark said with a smirk suggesting pride.

'Do I sense someone showing off right now?' Amora asked. Lamark gave no response, only his smile. 'Well then, let's get on with this dimension thing, shall we?'

'Your wish is my command princess.' Lamark begins the lesson.

*******

A panicking Mia is seen across the mirror in her room. Is my hair ok? Do I look good? What if he doesn't like me? What if I mess up? I wish Amora was here right now, at least I wouldn't be a panicking mess!

Mia was dressed in a red dress with black designs around it. She let her hair fall freely and did a light makeup. With one last look in the mirror, she carried her black bag to match the dress. How exactly did things happen like this? She still thought she was dreaming.

She had taken Amora's idea and asked Danny out on a date. She thought she was crazy, no, change that, she knew she was crazy for doing that. But what was crazier was the fact that Danny had said yes, and that he wanted to do the same.