New boy, new trouble...

'Hi everyone, I'm Luca Asher' said Luca as he stood in front of the class to introduce himself. 'I am 18...' He kept on saying some things I wasn't really listening to, well that was because I was still thinking about this morning and Lamark getting in my head. It was not actually right but it was wow! Mr Charles calling my name brought me back to reality. 'Amora, would you go sit down and listen to the intro of the new student for heavens sake!'. "I am sorry" I managed to blurt out.

As I settled on my seat at the back of the class, Luca was rounding up his intro. 'I hope we all get along guys' he said with a smile while everyone clapped (mostly girls anyways). I wasn't really bothered about missing the little intro, we did a little bit of talking at the hallway. Luca was now walking towards me "he is so pretty" I thought to myself. 'Do you have a partner?' asked Luca. " Umm no, just me" 'Well then lucky me' he said and sat beside me.

After he settled he whispered to me something about the guys in the class not knowing what is good by leaving the seat empty, but I didn't really hear. "Thank you Luca, if you didn't show up and start introducing yourself immediately, Mr Charles would have talked the life out of me." I said facing him. 'The pleasure is all mine Amora.' "You saved my ass back there." I said with a smile.As soon as I said that, the bell went; the class was over. I was about to leave when Mr Charles said 'Amora, wait behind.'

"Oh no, when I was thinking I had escaped this time around." I looked at Luca who was almost leaving the class and then walked towards Mr Charles. Luca then noticed I wasn't behind him anymore, so he decided to stay in the class with me and Mr Charles. Mr Charles on sighting him said, ' Luca, I am very sure I clearly and loudly stated Amora waiting behind, not you '. 'Or did you guys have a switch of names?' He snapped at Luca as he narrowed his eyes towards both of us.

'Umm, I am sorry, but I can't leave without Amora, she is my tour guide round the school. Without her, I wouldn't have made it here when I did. So if you are going to scold or punish her for coming late, please Mr Charles, don't. ' He said, like it was a poem or a song that was stuck to his head. Mr Charles was shocked and there was a line of anger drawn on his face too. He looked up at Me, then to Luca and he said ' Alright, alright, you are off the hook Amora for the sake of our dear Luca here. ' He walked by and tapped Luca on the shoulder

I let out a sigh of relief as the door closed behind Mr Charles. I was surprised by his attitude though, he seemed different (nicer). I turned to face Luca, " thank you so much, you just saved me from a whole lot of hell. Besides, that was pretty bold you know " I said with a smirk. 'No problem, besides I still need you to show me round the school though ' he replied and I let out a laugh." Come on " I said "we gotta go". We left for the next class.

Finally, it was time for lunch. I, Luca and Mia walked to the cafeteria. Today's lunch was my best lunch. It was chicken nuggets, fries with ketchup and smoothie. I took strawberry and so did Luca but Mia got raspberry. We settled with our trays and began to dig in. There was an odd silence among us until Mia decided to break it.

' Umm, so how is the food Luca?' She asked. ' Good, I guess ' replied Luca. Then I decided to join in. " Hello, I Dont think I am invisible, right? I mean I'm also eating, aren't I Mia?" I asked giving a side smirk. Luca let out a laugh and said ' Well looks like someone's jelly...' Looking towards Mia who was now smiling. ' Stop being a baby, girl ' teased Mia. "Whatever " I replied. ' Little princess Amora is angry ' said Luca smiling. After an awkward moment, we all burst out laughing.

Few hours later, I was in the car with Lamark heading home. ' So how was school, princess?' asked Lamark. " Well it was good, I made a new friend anyways " I answered looking towards Lamark. ' Well, well a new friend, interesting ' said Lamark in a tone I didn't really understand.
I shot it him a confused look but he just laughed saying ' you look so silly '. I couldn't help but smile. I hissed and looked out the window.

We arrived home and Lamark said he was going to make dinner. Well he didn't look like the cooking type though, but I sat back and decided to watch him. I watched as he rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt and put on an apron. Now he looked silly, I roared with a loud laughter seeing him that way. ' What is so funny?' He asked turning around to look at me with the chunk of meat he was holding. " None of your business Mr " I answered sticking out my tongue. ' Nicely played princess, nicely played ' he replied.

He continued to cut the meat into very small pieces. I watched in curiosity what he was preparing as he muscles tensed and relaxed at the way he moved. " Just tell me what you are making, would you?". ' That is like the hundredth time you are asking Missy ' he snapped back. " Alright suit yourself " I said. I was about getting up from where I was when he shouted ' All done, dinner is served '

I ran towards the table and took a seat as the smell of meat and pasta caught my nose and lingered there. Whatever he made, I gotta admit it smelled really nice. ' I made pasta with meatballs and a little bit of chicken sauce ' He said. " Wow, I wasn't expecting this, really " I gasped. ' Well I am a man of surprises dear Amora ' he glanced towards me as he settled on the seat opposite me.

" What inspired you to make this anyways?" I asked as I thought about how much mum used to love it. Lamark looked into my eyes and said ' They were your mum's favourite ' and managed a smile. " Yeah, she used to love it so much " I said, fighting back tears. ' Don't cry princess. ' Lamark said.

I nodded in agreement and said " Well let's dig in then ". The food was extremely delicious, almost exactly like mum's but just a little bit better. We ate and talked about my new friend, Luca that is. Lamark didn't really look like he was cool about Luca. After what felt like hours of talking, I went to bed.

********
Please remember to vote and comment, thanks.

Here is a picture of Courtney Eaton as Mia.