....Göttin Der Zerstorung...

******

The walls of my thoughts were broken by the ringing of my phone. I jerked up from the couch as it brought me back to reality, I was still shocked by my dream last night, or more of a nightmare. I couldn't seem to get it off my mind.

I was about laying back on the couch when I heard the phone ring again. "Aargh!" I yelled. "Who the hell was calling me on a Sunday?" I muttered under my breath. Picking up the phone and noticing it was an unknown number, I got more pissed.

"Who is this?" I asked irritated. I could feel the shock of the other person from the phone as I heard the person gasp. 'Hello...' I heard the voice and immediately recognised it was Luca. "Oh Luca, that's you right?" 'Yh, how did you know cause you sounded really pissed right now' he replied.

"I am so sorry" I said. "I had a pretty rough night, you don't wanna know the details" I said with a chuckle. 'Alright, I just wanted to check on you.' "Wait, how did you get my number?" I asked remembering I didn't give him my number, though I figured it was probably Mia.

'Who do you think?' He asked slyly. "I am pretty sir it was Mia" I said narrowing my eyes. 'Well, you are actually correct, though it was pretty obvious' he laughed. "Well, it wa..." I was about to reply when I saw Lamark approach with a smile and a cup of coffee in his hand.

' Amora are you still there?' asked Luca. I had completely forgotten he was still on the phone. "Oh oh, I am so sorry Luca. What were you saying?" Lamark sat on the couch beside me and set the cup of coffee on the table. He raised an eyebrow on hearing Luca's name. 'Hmmhmmm' he muttered. I glanced at him and made a face. Then he said 'What did I do?'

On the other end Luca said 'I actually called you to ask if you were free today?' "I didn't see that coming" I thought. "Umm, why did you ask?" I blurted out as best as I could, trying to hide the surprise in my voice. 'Well, I was thinking we could go somewhere later, you could show me around town too. Well, that's if you have time anyways.'

"Ok, cool. What time?" I asked. Lamark looked at me, a little confused. '2 p.m. is good' "Alright" I said and cut the phone. I dropped the phone on the table and slouched a bit. Letting out a sigh, I looked at Lamark who looked very interested in what just happened.

"Why are you so curious?" I asked as I laughed. 'That was Luca, wasn't it?' He asked. "Well, we all know the saying curiosity killed the cat." I said with a smirk. 'That means I wasn't wrong princess' he said satisfied. "Well maybe, maybe not" I said smiling as I reached for the cup of coffee. 'Is this your form of revenge for the other day?' He asked with a laugh.

'I'm sorry it's not working princess' he said and burst out laughing. "Whatever, he asked to meet up since you were so eager to know." 'Alright, what time?' "By 2." 'Well you've got time, cause we need to talk.' He said looking me right in the eye. "Shit! I forgot to ask him where we were meeting" I said as I hit myself on the head.

Laughing, Lamark said 'Well, there's no need to rush, you've still got enough time to call and ask him where'. "I guess you are right. So what do we need to talk about?" 'It's about the dream you had yesterday. You couldn't tell me everything last night since you weren't quite alright.' I shivered as the memory of last night returned.

'I need you to tell me everything, and I mean every single detail. Don't leave anything out princess' he said. I looked at him and saw he meant what he said. 'I know you don't want to talk about it, but you have to. I need to know' "Alright, alright. Here goes nothing"

"I saw a beautiful girl, about 4 years old. I think that was little me, but I can't say because I didn't see her face clearly. She was in a beautiful garden. It was so beautiful. She was smiling and playing with the flowers. Then something caught her attention, it was some dead plants. She went over to the plants and started saying some words." I looked at Lamark who was paying rapt attention to every thing I said.