Truths unfold

[Being in the dark under lies is sometimes better than being in the light of truth because sometimes, the truth hurts....]

Settling on a black and white couch, my history was about to spring to life. Looking right into my eyes he began .

'You are Princess Amora of Davar, a world far from Earth. Your father king Marko was an hybrid of one of the strongest vampires; the Lamliere's and a warlock. Your mother, Queen Alora was from the lineage of extremely powerful witches, the Devante's and had a blood of werewolf in her.

They were great in ruling the kingdom, but there was just one problem, your mother was barren'. He looked at me and I nodded my head for him to carry on. 'The counsel suggested that he should get himself a mistress but he loved your mother too dearly for that.

Legend spoke of a goddess of destruction who had helped ancient ones; so your father asked the elders of the counsel about it and they told him all he wanted to know. The king and queen then set out in search of the goddess of destruction. Leaving me his trusted advisor in charge of the kingdom alongside the counsel.

On getting to the Enchanted realm, they sought the black forest and finally reached the goddess's realm. She agreed to their request on one condition that the child would be named after her. She then vowed that they shall be the last in history to be given this privilege.

Two years passed and your parents had not returned, the people began to lose hope. But, on the last day of the second year, your mother returned alone with you. Your father had given his life to save both of you'. He looked up at me as I struggled with tears longing to be let out.

I blinked fast in an attempt to hold them back. "Go on" I managed to say. ' Years passed and the counsel begin to notice that you were different from every other person and so did the people. They began to ask questions but your mother kept on saying that you were just touched by the goddess and that made you special. But the counsel didn't buy that.

Rumors began to spread round that you destroyed things when you were angry, sad or frustrated. Broken glass was always on your room floor. Fire sprang up from nowhere when you got angry. Word got to the counsel and you were summoned to face them.

They asked series of questions and you were getting tired and irritated. You let out a scream of frustration, your eyes glowing a bright red as your body emitted a black aura. You destroyed the church of the counsel into half and almost got the elders killed. Then and there the elders declared you and your mother traitors to be killed.

I helped your mother escape and I was banished alongside your mother and you then we came to Earth..'

"Enough!" I said standing up abruptly as I walked towards the stairs with tears rolling down my cheeks. " I am just bad luck arent I? I got my father killed, my mother and you banished.... I wish I never had been born" I said between sobs as a felt a hand pull me back .

'Its not your fault dear' Lamark said. "Really, then whose is it?" I said sarcastically. ' You know sometimes bad things happen and we can't always blame ourselves for what happens'. He pulls me in for a hug as he takes me back to the couch we had been sitting on.

'Sometimes it's fate and it can't be helped.' Putting my head on his chest ' Pour it all out dear' he says. I sob for some time as I realize that everything I had lived was all a lie, but one thing was true and that was Lamark. I could stay like this forever, I thought to myself.

"Thank you" I managed to get out in between low sobs. ' For?' he questioned looking at me "The truth about who I am, everything". 'No need to thank me, that's what I'm here for.

There is more to it but considering your state right now, I will save it for later' Lamark said. I looked up at him managing a smile, " you better do". 'As you say your highness' he said with a voice so high pitched I thought it was a rat. We both burst out laughing. It felt good to know I wasn't alone anymore....

*****

Dont forget to vote and comment also share.

Queen Alora as Shalten Van Saten

King Marko as Tyler Hoechiln