0.1

3rd person POV

Y/n woke up from Seunghye shaking her.

"Whaat" she groggly said waking up.

"Time to get up, we have a big day ahead of us" Seunghye chirped.

"Right.. we are so booked today." Y/n sarcastically replied.

"Whatever, it's still a whole 'nother day of school," Seunghye rolled her eyes. "That's enough to get you off your feet"

"Good point," Y/n shrugged.

Y/n got ready and ran down her friend's stairs where she was waiting.

"Finally," Seunghye crossed her arms.

"Shut up" Y/n rolls her eyes.

"Oh goodmorning Y/n" Seunghye's mom greets.

"Hello, Mrs. Lee" she answered.

"We have to go, bye mom love you" Seunghye bid her mom goodbye and they left off to school.

Once they got to school they walked to a table located outside under a tree.

The two threw their backpacks on the table.

"What are you planning for today?" Seunghye asks.

"I don't know, life is really boring right now" Y/n shrugged.

"Get a boyfriend then," Seunghye responded.

"There's not many options left" Y/n put her elbow on the table and rested her head in her palm.

"What a rough life you live" Seunghye says sarcastically, putting her hand on Y/n's shoulder.

The bell rang but the two still sat down. Simply, not in the mood to go just yet.

"Can we just skip today?" Y/n asks after a few minutes of them sitting out there, letting themselves be more and more late.

"We probably shouldn't. Remember what happened last time?" Seunghye answered.

"Oh god don't even bring it up"

"Well let's go before we get into too much trouble," Seunghye said getting up, being followed by Y/n.

The two girls walked into the classroom together.

"You two are late" the teacher tells them.

"Yeah we know" Seunghye mumbles rolling her eyes.

"what was that?" she questioned.

"It's nothing" Y/n says. "We'll go to our seats now"

They walk together to their seats that are next to eachother.

But once they get into their seats that are located in the back they just go on their phones.

Sharing videos and texting.

Y/n's POV

Me and Seunghye were on our phones having a jolly ole' time when we were so rudely interrupted.

"Ms. Lee and Ms. L/n" our teacher calls.

"That's us" we say in unison still looking at our phones.

"Why are you on your phones?" Mrs. Noh asked.

"Because your teaching is boring" Seunghye answered.

"Excuse me?" the teacher says.

"You are excused" I mumbled.

I mumble my comebacks more often than Seunghye ever does. I'm not as outlandish as she is.

"You two have detention" the teacher slightly raises her voices.

Now that.. those are the words we hate to hear.

We lifted our faces from our phones looking at eachother then back at the teacher.

"We have what now?" Seunghye speaks up.

"Detention, after school," the teacher says as she snatches our phones out of our hands.

"B-But-" I start but get cut off.

"No buts, you guys were disrespectful and you were late" she threw a fake smile on her face.

I let out a groan and let my head fall onto my desk.

The bell rang at the end of class, and me and Seunghye were the first to leave.

"We have to stop getting detention," Seunghye groaned.

"I know, our parents aren't too happy, and I don't like it either, it's so boring" I replied as we walked to our table to see our other friends- Chaelin and Hyerin- already there.

"Hey Y/n, Seunghye" Chaelin says as we sit down.

"Hey Chae," Seunghye answered in a dry voice.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Me and Seunghye got detention," I answered for her.

"Why?" Hyerin asked.

"We got to class late," Seunghye answered.

"Oh, I see" Hyerin said right after.

We did nothing for the rest of the day. Just normal school stuff. Until the end of the day.

I had to call my mom telling her I'll be hone late.

"Hey mom.." I said into the phone.

"Yes Y/n?"

"Imma' be home late"

"Why?"

"Because I have detention" I said fast waiting for her to get mad and disappointed.

"Ugh Y/n, I told you to stop getting into trouble, if you get detention one more time you're grounded"

"Ok ok I'm sorry, I mean it wasn't that big of a deal we just got to class late, and it wasn't even that late it was like 5 minutes. The teacher was just overexagerrat-"

"Y/n quit rambling and go to detention already, for gods sake"

Annddd she hung up...

"Guess who's getting beat today ayyye" Seunghye came back from calling her mom.

"Guess who is a big disappointment to her family ayyee" I replied.

We both walked into the detention room. Getting ready for this long, long couple hours.