1.1

Y/n's POV

"Kichul for the last time, leave me the fuck alone" I groan leaning back on a locker.

"I just want to be in peace for once, without your pesky ass getting in the way" I cross my arms.

"Y/n, don't you see, I love you so much, please plea-"

"No, what else do I have to do to get you to leave me alone, besides dating you" I ask.

"Nothing, that's all I want" he gives me pleading eyes.

Ugh, I remember when I dated him. I loved those eyes. But unfortunately for him, I fell in love with another pair of eyes.

"Well too bad then, looks like you're not getting what you want" I stand up and walk away.

"You're mine Y/n! I won't give up!" he shouted from behind me.

"Yeah, sure, you do that Kichul" I say, not turning around.

I walk into the cafeteria and sit next to Jeongin.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I answer.

"You're just always leaving during lunch because Kichul needs to talk to you, I was just wondering if everything was alright"

"Oh yeah, mhmm, everything is perfectly fine," I purse my lips. "Yeah" I nod awkwardly.

His friends were giving me weird looks.

Everytime I hope Kichul just drags me away from lunch to tell me something else.

But it's the same thing everytime.

-

After school Jeongin wanted to hang out at his place. So yeah that's where we're headed now.

Me, Jeongin, and his friends are walking to his place.

Once we get there we all go to the living room while Chan gets a game.

"Oh.. uno" I say to myself quietly. But I guess Jeongin heard.

"Do you not want to play that game? We could pick a new one if you want, or we could do something els-"

"No, uno is fine" I cut him off with a light chuckle.

We play uno and it's down to three people.

Me, Jisung, and Hyunjin.

"Why did everyone else already get their uno" I slightly pout.

"Look, I'll help you" Jeongin said leaning over my shoulder to look at my cards.

"Ooh" he said. They were horrible cards.

"Ugh, I give up, you two can go against eachother. I surrender" I slump into my seat, leaning on Jeongin.

They look at me confusingly.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're giving up that easily?" Jisung asks.

"Yes, I am" I nod slightly.

The boys go against eachother competively for about 10 minutes and finally, Hyunjin wins.

There was a lot of yelling. From the ones who wanted Hyunjin to win, and the ones who wanted Jisung to win.

I covered my ears and laughed.

It was getting late so I had to go home.

"Bye guys, see you tomorrow" I wave while walking out the door.

We start walking and it's the end of the sunset and the sky is starting to get dark.

"Ohh, it's gonna be so late when you have to walk home" I frown.

"It's fine I'm a man," he says cockily.

"You're a baby that's what you are" I laugh.

"Hey!" he says then lets go of my hand and crossed his arms.

"Jeeonginn" my eyebrows knit together.

I try pulling his arm out so I could hold his hand.

I tried looking at him but he kept turning his head away from me.

"Jeongin!" I shout while laughing.

He was smiling but kept looking away.

I was still trying to pry his arm away but I slowly started giving up.

"Fine then, if that's how you want it to be" I let go and start walking ahead.

"Wait, wait, wait" Jeongin grabs my shoulders and turns me around.

"You still like me right?" he asks.

"Depends, do I get to hold your hand again?"

"Of course," he nods.

"Then yes" I grab his hand in mine and start walking.

We walk until we get to my house. We stood infront of my house and now the sun had fully set and the street lamps were on.

"You'll be okay walking to your house this late?" I asked.

"Yes, Y/n, don't worry about it" he assures.

"Okay, okay, just making sure" I defend. "Well bye," I give him a kiss on the cheek and give him a hug.

"Bye" he says.

I walk into my house and close the door as he starts to walk away.

I was half way up my stairs and then was stop by my dad calling my name.

"Yes?" I asked standing in the living room where my two parents were, sitting on the couch.

"You know, we've never met your new boyfriend" my mom said.

"Yes I do know that, I think I have been subconsciously making sure he doesn't meet you"

"What? why?" my dad asks.

"I'm not about to be dumped because of my psycho parents" I explain.

"Well you never cared about that with your previous boyfriends." my mom points out.

"Well yeah but like.." I try thinking of something to say. "Ugh, you can meet him soon" I say walking out of the room, up to mine.