1.4

Y/n's POV

Saturday

Me and Jeongin are doing fine. No problems, it's been a few days. But I did know at some point I should tell why I really agreed to date him. But that was for another time.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hm, I don't care" I answered.

"Okay then" Jeongin orders some food.

"Hey what about us?" Jisung asks while laying on the ground.

"Get your own food" Jeongin replies.

"Rude" we hear Jisung mutter.

"Once you finally get a girlfriend you'll understand" Jeongin ruffles Jisungs hair with his free hand, because his other hand is around my shoulder.

"It's sad that it's true that Jeongin got a girlfriend before any of us. I really thought it'd be me" Felix complains.

"What? no way! It would've been me" Hyunjin exclaims.

Then everyone started arguing about it.

Me and Jeongin just watched and laughed.

Soon our food came, and then the others food.

We watched a couple of movies and I barely noticed that it was already 11pm.

"Oh shit" I cursed. "I mean, shoot" I corrected myself. "It's so late" I groaned.

"Why don't you just stay the night?" Hyunjin asks.

I look at Jeongin who is slowly turning pink.

"Yah," I smack him in the stomach. "What's there to blush about?"

"Oh, she just spoke informally to him. I mean she has been, but like dangg she hit him with a 'yah'" I heard Jisung say.

I chose to not correct him because I didn't want to bring up the thought of.. noona.

(hElLo NoOnA dO yOu HaVe A bOyFRiEnd?~~¿~¿)

"So yeah?" I asked.

"I mean yeah if you want. I'm not in the mood to have to walk to your house and back anyways."

I told my mom and she said she was fine with it.

We kept watching movies until 1am.

I yawned in the middle of a movie. 80% cause I was tired and 20% cause it was boring asf.

"You tired?" Jeongin asked me.

"Yeah, a bit" I nodded.

"Uhh, where do you want to sleep?"

"Oh I just assumed I was sleeping in your room with you" I said.

He looked a bit surprised. "Yeah, that works too" he nodded.

We left the living room and into Jeongin's room at the end of the hallway.

"Ahh remember our first kiss there" I pointed at the space where we shared that moment.

"Yeah," he chuckled.

I hopped onto his bed and scooted over to one side.

He got in slowly and filled in the empty space.

He was so far away :(

I moved closer to him and put my arms around his torso.

He stiffened a tiny bit.

"Ugh, I don't know what you're so awkward about," I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Shut up" he playfully rolled his eyes.

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Goodnight," I say.

"Goodnight"

Then we fell asleep.

-

The next morning I was awoken by the sun light, falling onto my face.

I tried not to move much after noticing that Jeongin was still sound asleep.

I decided to get my phone and take a picture of him.

Once I got an adorable picture of him sleeping I set it as my wallpaper.

I smiled to myself as I looked at it.

I turned off my phone and put it to the side. I looked back at him and admired his face.

After a few minutes I heard more doors opening. And then shouting and chaos.

Jeongin's eyes fluttered open.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty," I told him.

"Goodmorning" he smiled tiredly.

We get out of bed and see all the boys frantically trying to make breakfast. Everyone was trying to help and it was just a mess.

"Oh hello lovebirds" Changbin said. He was the only one not trying to help in the kitchen.

After a while of chaos they're finally done with breakfast.

"It looks.. amazing" I said looking at the deformed pancake on my plate. "I mean I bet it tastes better than it looks, I hope it does"

I took bite and it was.. decent. As long as you used syrup and chewed fast and swallowed fast.

I finished my 'pancake' and was done with breakfast. I didn't want any of the 'eggs' they had. Or bacon, which frankly just looked like pieces of charcoal.

"You sure you don't want anything else?" Jeongin asked.

I nodded fast. "Yes, yes, I am sure"

"Yeah, I understand" he nods.

When Jeongin was done with his breakfast I decided to head home.

While walking a notification bell went off. I opened my phone and Jeongin looked and saw my wallpaper.

"Hey!" he snatched my phone out of his hand. "Did you take a picture of me this morning?"

"Yes, now give it back," I took it back.

"Delete it," he said.

"No, it's cute" I refused.

"You won't ever get to hold my hand again" he threatened.

"Why such a bad punishment for such a small sin"

"But fine fine, I'll delete it,"

I change my wallpaper and delete the picture infront of him to show him I deleted it.

But he didn't know I had multiple and I only deleted one :)

Once we got to my house we said goodbye.

I entered the house and it was quiet as usual. No cars were on the drive way so I assume everyone was at work.

After a while I hear a car pull in. I assume it's one of my parents so I don't care. The front door opens and then so does my door.

"Guess who's back"

"Haerin?!".  

-