1.8

Y/n's POV

I woke up with a massive headache in the middle of the night.

"Here" Seunghye handed me some painkillers.

"Yeah, thanks" I said gulping it down.

"I wish I could just be drunk again, forget about him" I said.

"What do you mean? when you were drunk all you did was talk about Jeongin. And before you feel asleep you were crying and telling me a lot of your memories and how much you love him. Even when your drunk you didn't forget about him."

"Oh well shit, I'm in deep, I have no cure" I fall back onto the bed.

"You can try talking to him" Seunghye suggests.

"No, no way. No way in hell, not in a million years. He hates me enough, and everytime I open my mouth he'll start to hate me more"

"Fine, you do you. Has he blocked your number yet?" she asked.

"Yes, and yet everytime I get a text I still hope it's from him, but no. It's just my sister asking if I want grilled cheese or pizza for dinner. "

"Well.. which one did you pick?" Seunghye asked.

"Pizza, obviously"

-

When Tuesday morning came around, Seunghye made me wake up early. I was at her house and she couldn't get late.

While walking through the school gate I saw Jeongin from afar.

"Oh shit" I cursed and ran inside the building.

I'm not going to be seen.

Thankfully we didn't have the same classes.

"Y/n," Seunghye started. I looked over to her. "Today you should at least try being happy"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because even sitting next to you is depressing. It's not healthy for you"

"Oh yeah, how?" I crossed my arms.

"It's bad for the soul, for the mind"

"That's a bunch of garbage,"

-

Class flew by and it was lunch.

"Y/n, eat" Seunghye ordered

"No," I turn away.

"Y/n, you haven't been eating as much as you used to. You're slowly losing weight and I'm here to make you      re-gain that weight" she says shoving the spoon in my mouth.

"Seunghye" I whine with a mouth full of rice.

"Only 9 more of those and we'll be good"

"No, one was enough. I'm just not hungry,"

"Yeah because you're full with sadness, not food. I don't know how you could be full but so empty at the same time" she shook her head.

Jeongin's POV

"C'mon man. Forget her. She used you. what's there to be sad about?" Jisung shook me by my shoulders.

"I guess it's just the feeling of not having her by my side when I have had her by my side for a while" I scratch the back of my neck.

"You can find someone better. Someone who likes you, and isn't using you. Someone who's smart. Someone who hasn't dated a lot, ya know?" Seungmin says.

"So the opposite of Y/n?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, besides the dating part. Since she only has had two other boyfriends so" Hyunjin answers.

Two other boyfriends?

"what do you mean two other boyfriends?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said she has only had two other boyfriends before you" Jisung answered.

"She actually has dated about every boy at this school" I say.

"Really? She lies too much. Another thing you can not look for in your replacement" Hyunjin said.

Yeah, my.. replacement.

Y/n's POV

"What if I got detention on purpose" I plan.

"Why?" Seunghye asked.

"I don't know. Life is boring. My ex hates me. I have nothing to do after school. Might as well act up"

"Y/n, don't. That's the stupidest idea you have ever came up with. And there are a lot"

"Yeah, you're right. I guess, my parents wouldn't be happy either.

-

After school I called my sister to come pick me up. I'm not in the mood to walk home.

When she pulled up a lot of the kids looked in awe.

I hopped in, ignoring all of the eyes watching.

"So why did you want me to pick you up?" Haerin asked.

"I just didn't feel like walking," I shrugged.

"You want ice cream?" she asked.

"Uhh," I thought.

You know what, I'm heartbroken. I've already cried while watching romance kdramas. Might as well have ice cream too.

"Yeah" I nod.

-

We go get ice cream and sit outside.

"So, what's up with you lately? why'd you come from the rain crying on friday?" Haerin asked eating some ice cream.

"Me and Jeongin broke up" I said looking down.

"What? why?" she asked.

"Cause I'm a horrible person. I'm worse than hitler" I say, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

"You want to tell me what you did?" she asked.

"No, not really. Sorry,"

"No, it's fine. When was the last time you talked to him?"

"Friday"

"Ohh, have you tried talking to him since?"

"No, I don't want to fix this. I mean I do but, I don't"

"That makes almost no sense at all to me, but it's your choice. Let's just hope you make the right one"