1.2

Y/n's POV

The next day the same thing happened. Kichul came over to our table, asking to speak to me.

"No" I respond.

"Fine, I'll just say it here then"

"Okay" I say, at first then noticing what he said"Wait what?" my eyes flicker over back to him.

"Y/n, please just tell-"

I jumped forward and smacked my hand over his mouth.

"Haha" I awkwardly laugh. "I'll be right back" I smile.

I walk out of the cafeteria into a hallway and take my hand off his mouth.

"Are you crazy?"

"Y/n, just tell me you love me" he says.

"What?" confusion written all over my face.

"I'll leave you alone," he says.

I thought about it for a second but.. no!

"No way!" I cross my arms. "Now Kichul please, please, just leave me alone"

I gave him pleading eyes then walked away.

I went back to the table.

The atmosphere feeling of nothing but awkwardness.

"I'm back" I say quietly while sitting down.

"What was that all about?" chan asked first.

"It was nothin-" I was cut off by hyunjin.

"We know it wasn't nothing Y/n, that's all you've been saying, that it's 'nothing' or 'doesn't matter'"

"And why do you care so much?" I say back.

"Because we don't want some prissy girl messing with Jeongin's feelings and cheating on him" Seungmin answers.

I looked over to my left and Jeongin was just looking at his lap, twiddling with his fingers.

"So now you think I'm cheater? Wow, and I thought it was all in my head when I sensed that you guys didn't like me" I crossed my arms.

"Maybe if you'd just explain yourself then we wouldn't accuse you of things" Chan says.

"What if I don't want to explain? It really doesn't matter so can you guys just stay out of it" I say and leave the table.

I was mad. I went to the table with my friends.

I put my head down and they all looked at me

"Everything okay?" I heard Seunghye ask me.

"I think I just messed up" I said, my voice a bit muffled.

"Why?" Hyerim asks.

I explain to them my situation.

"First, you could just try telling them, or second you can just break up with Jeongin, or do you still need him for homework?" Chaelin asked.

I only told Seunghye of my real feelings towards Jeongin. I don't know, I just don't want to tell the other two.

"Uh yeah, the homework just seems to be more and more hard for me" I lie.

Seunghye rubs my back.

"It's okay, you'll figure something out," she comforted.

The other two left because they needed to do something before class with the teacher. I think they needed to like ask a question?

Now that is was just Seunghye I could pour out everything.

"Ok, I didn't want to tell them, especially Jeongin cause I didn't want him to worry too much or anything. I mean he was already thinking that I'd break up with him for someone 'better', if that's even possible for someone to be better than him. And now they think I'm cheating and now I don't know what to do. Jeongin didn't say anything he just looked at his lap sadly. But they also called me a prissy girl so I'm kinda heated, but who am I kidding? I am. I have dated like every boy in this school why do I deserve Jeongin, that's right I don't because I'm a horrible person-"

"Woahh, calm down. You're talking really fast and it's a bit hard to keep up." she held my shoulders.

"Just breathe okay" she calmed me down.

"I'm never gonna be able to explain myself. He's gonna start to believe it too, then he'll break up with me. Then he'll find someone better than me and forget about me. I might as well just start packing now and move away to France. Au revoir, I go." I panic and start breathing heavily.

"Y/n, you are overthinking this way too much," Seunghye  calms me down.

I look over to the boys table and they're all comforting Jeongin. They're probably telling him that there's more fish in the sea. Telling him that it's okay and he can find someone new.

"I need to do something quick" I say.

"What?" Seunghye questions.

"No time to explain, tell the teacher I'm sick or something I don't know" I say grabbing my backpack and speed walking away.

I jog over to the boys table and grab Jeongin's hand starting to pull him up.

"Jeongin doesn't hang out with cheaters" Seungmin starts trying to make Jeongin sit back down.

"Oh wow, the salt. Who over-seasoned you?" I tilted my head. "And that's not your decision" I say.

"Sadly, you're right, it's Jeongin's decision if he wants to go with her" Chan says

"Oh hell no, it's my decision, c'mon" I keep tugging at his arm.

"I- uh" he stammers.

"Hurry!" I exclaim.

He grabs his backpack and follows me.

-
I'm mad at all these characters and i fucking developd them?? I wouldn't be surprised if you guys wanted to kill them too.