beginning

"Mom are you serious why do I have to" I yelled at my mom annoyed. Oh hi the names Taylor Toretto. Yup the daughter of Dom and Letty Toretto. Yeah it's not the greatest being the daughter of them but hey I have thair driving skills. I'm 18 by the way. Anyway we are now currently getting ready for a party at my friend's house Jake's all my friends are gonna be thair. Jake is the son of Tej and Ramsey so. Finally we're ready "look at my girls" I hear my dad's deep voice I turn to see my dad in tucks he hates wearing but he does. "Hey Dad" I said smiling. We got in the car which dad sped down the road so we got thair in seconds. We got thair and whent in and I quickly sole Lucy my other best friend daughter of Brian and Mia ( in this Brian is alive) I ran and jumped on her back even though we were in dresses. She fell over "really" she said laughing I just nodded laughing. "What are both of my girls doing on the floor" we hear a voice we look up to see Jasper son of roman (don't know mom) "hey you don't own us dork" Lucy said standing up and playfully bumping his shoulder. I bursted out laughing still on the floor. Then I felt a pair of arms grab mine to lift me up I turned to see Jake "hey really" I said rolling my eyes. He nodded smirking we all laughed we we're the 4 and only. But that's just the beginning.