gone

Taylor POV: I woke up and I was covered up in a blanket on one of the little beds on the floor. "We need to fight them if we see them again w.i.c.k.e.d might still be on the move" I heard a voice Nicky's I pretended to be asleep "ya but didn't you say they are dangerous" Lucy said "they are they can most likely even kill is" newt said "but most of them are dead we killed most or they were infected" he added "infected?" Jasper asked "yeah I was infected ounce" newt said sadly ( pretend he survived the infection) "alright what if we get infected" Lucy asked sounding scard "you turn into a monster" fry pan answered. "We have to tell Taylor" Lucy said sounded like she was standing up "no we can't" Nicky said "what!" Lucy yelled "she can't she barley remembers much she just lost her best friend she sole him die and she has stressed way more then we do let her have a break" Nicky said newt agreeing and Thomas. "Alright" Lucy says agreeing. Great now I have to pretend like I don't know great. After a few more minutes I pretended to wake up "hello love" Nicky said smiling "morning guys" I said casually "so what's the Adventure today?" I ask "well don't know yet" minho answers I nod "so what did you guys talk about when I was asleep?" I ask sitting on Nicky's lap which he wrapped his arms around me I looked at Lucy to see her standing newts arms wrapped around her "nothing much just about the monsters" frypan answers I nod "alright we have to tell you guys something" Thomas says "what's that?" Lucy asks "the world is falling apart everything is dying New York was destroyed yesterday from the sun it was too hot it cought on fire" newt explained "wait new York" I ask standing up Thomas nods I fall to my knees, Lucy is covering her mouth tears in her eyes, Jasper had a blank expression tears in his eyes. "N-nicky" I ask he nods as in k owing and we break down "what's wrong" Thomas asks "all of our family was thair including our parents" Jasper said holding in tears. Lucy was crying so hard in newts shirt, Nicky was hugging me while I cried my bloody eyes out and jasper let out a few tears. I let go off Nicky and walked up to Jasper and hugged him and that's when he broke and cried. That's the day we lost out parents.