he loved her all along

Lucy POV:
  We are still looking for Jessie we haven't seen her, we looked at her old layer but she wasn't thair the whole place looked like a fire was thair. We decided to camp. "It's hard to believe that she's gone" Jake whispered "we all don't" Thomas said looking down. I looked for Nicky to see him sitting alittle aways from us looking at the night sck with him holding his knees to his chest. I looked at newt sadly he nodded to Nicky telling me to talk to him. I nodded and got up and walked to him "Nicky?" I asked quietly "hey Lou" he said sadly I sat next to him well more across. "Are you okay" I asked him I know it was a stupid question but hey I'm not good at this stuff at all. "N-no Taylor is gone, dead and I didn't I didn't" he stopped I wanted to know now "you didn't what" I asked he slowly turned to me and looked down "I didn't tell her I loved her" he said quietly I was Soo taken back by that. I thought Jasper and her liked each other but nope. "You loved Taylor?" I asked kinda sad now he nodded still looking at the sky. All I could do was hug him then I felt my shirt getting wet he was bawling his eyes out so i hugged him tighter while looking at the sky.