Bad news

We we're up in Jake's room just talking about cars while me and Lucy also snuck in some conversations about cute boys we sole. "Really why boys, WE ARE BOYS" Jasper said slightly annoyed. Me and Lucy laughed Soo hard she fell off the bed which made me laugh hard and fall on Jasper. Then the boys started dying out laughing too. "Hey Lucy your wearing a dress" Jake said reminding her. She blushed and pushed down her dress. We finally settled down and watched a movie while the parents were downstairs drinking and what not. I was still laying with Jasper well practically cuddling and Lucy and Jake we're doing the same thing while we are watching some Disney movie. But hey we've all know each other since we were in diapers so doesn't mean anything. So thair we are just laying thair I'm pretty sure Lucy had fallen asleep on Jake because he was playing with her hair. I was just playing with Jasper's fingers for no reason. Then we heard like hurry footsteps comming to Jake's door the door opened and thair stood uncle Roman panic on his face. Jake shook Lucy alittle for her to wake "what's wrong dad" Jasper asked "come downstairs now hurry" he said I looked at my friend's in worry. But we whent downstairs and got the worst news possible our enemy Shaw was back.