what?!?

Lucy POV:
We are now getting ready to pack up when we see Jessie walking to us with a smile. We stood up newt and Thomas and Nicky with a gun up pointing at her "hello my friends" she says "we're no friends of you devil" Nicky said with venom in his voice "well that's not nice" she said pretending to be hurt. "Well what wasn't nice was you killing Taylor" Jake said "wait Taylor ohh" she said pretending to think then gasping while smiling. Then 6 people appeared behind her "the fuck" I whispered we all dashed to our cars even Jessie's goons and her. We sped down the road trying not to get killed and dodging shots that were fired at us from the goons and Jessie. We were all speeding down the road when I heard Nicky say in the mic "guys i-i think I sole Taylor" we were all confused her car crashed "Nicky sorry man your seeing things now she's gone man let her go" Jake said sadly in the mic. We sole a tunnel and whent in it and lost them thair. As soon as we knew we were safe we got out of our cars. "Well that was fun" newt said smirking "no not really" Jasper said rolling his eyes playfully. "Did you think you could lose me well us" said a voice we turned around to see Jessie and her 6 goons. "Crap" Jake whispered "Taylor why don't you help" Jessie said and soon enough out of those 6 goons was Taylor.