she back

Taylor's POV: Were still in the camp site everyone was asleep execpt me, Lucy and newt. I sighed I know they liked each other yes newt is a cute British boy but I think Lucy and him would be good together but what about Jake. "Love triangle" I whispered "well let the best fix this" I said to myself smiling and standing up to go talk to newt. "Hey newts" I said sitting next to him he looked at me and laugh "what's so happy for" he asked. "Well I see you like my best friends" I said winking at him. "Lucy? Oh nononono I don't" he said looking down and smirking. "Hate to break it to ya lover doi but your smirking" I said looking at him with a serious face. He nodded "maybe I do" he whispered I smiled so wide like jester the cat from Alice in wonderland. "Oh my don't even" newt said smiling at me. I laughed Soo hard I fell on newt while he ruffled my hair. But what we didn't know was that Lucy was watching us.
     Lucy POV: I was watching newt and Taylor and they looked Soo happy. I did t realize I have tears slip so I quickly whipped it away. I couldn't describe what I was feeling my chest hurt and my brain was spinning I was in pain. The next day I whent to talk to Taylor she was talking to Nicky. "Taylor!" I yelled to her she smiled and walked to me "hey what's up" she asks "don't what's up me" I said putting my hands on my hips "um sorry?" She said confused. "Why would you" I ask on the verge of tears "why would I what" she asks confused still "are you and newt a thing?" I finally ask crossing my arms. She laughed "me and newt not in a million years" she said shaking her head "funny because that's not what I sole last night" I said tears finally slipping "what I dont know what the hell your talking about" she said proubly pissed but right now I was hurt to even care "first you flirt with him 24/7 then you go to him last night and fall asleep on him!?" I yelled. Now everyone is looking at us "what's the bloody hell going on" newt says comming over here "nothing" I whispered. I sole Taylor walk away oh no what did I do yes my anger controlled me and I think I lost my best friend.
    Taylor POV: so basically my friend things I slept with newt I mean yes I did on accident fell asleep on him while he was playing with my hair but seriously I don't like him anymore he is more of a brother like Tommy then anything. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere and I see "our cars I found them" I squealed as i see all 5 of our cars that we left i squealed and got in mine. "Yeah baby" I say then a car I didn't know was in front of me engine on someone in it. "The heck" I whispered then I sole the face "JESSIE" I yelled furiously and turned my car on to chase her she did a spinning thing with the car then zoomed out. K was searching for my ear thing it was in here I found it and put in in hopefully someone had thairs "I have jessie" I said in it "Taylor what" I heard a voice it was Tommy's "Tommy everyone I have her she is in front of me I'm gonna get her and kill her" I said in it. "Taylor come back please don't do it by yourself I'm sorry newt told me" Lucy said in it crying. "This is our only chance of getting her I'm not gonna lose it" I said in it while gaining on her now I was side by side with her "game over bitch" I whispered and turned my wheel so my car hit hers. I sole her gasp as her car was hit so she hit mine back. I looked forward to see we were close to a bridge "nononono!" I screamed the guys must of heard me because they were painicing.
Lucy POV: oh my gosh this is all my fault if I wouldn't of yelled at her she wouldn't of gone. I k ow she is a flirt just forgot in that time being. "She will be fine" newt said to me and hugged me from behind. Jake was glaring daggers at newt. I rolled my eyes annoyed "I hope she is" I tell him leaning on him with his hands still we're they were previously. "Guys something is wrong" Nicky said eyes watery.