explain

Taylor POV:
  They the mystery drivers took is to an secret place like in the middle of the desert. They stopped the car and got out but I stayed put not moving "are you guys coming" one guy asked I shook my head "I may not have all my memories but I know for sure we never met these people" I said crossing my arms. "Sorry the names Minho

And frypan" said minho with sass

"Well nice to meet ya sassy pants and french fries" I said smiling and getting from the car and walking inside the weird tent with laughing behind me

"Well nice to meet ya sassy pants and french fries" I said smiling and getting from the car and walking inside the weird tent with laughing behind me. I looked around it was not the prettiest but it was cool. "Wow" I said looking around "this is cool" Lucy whispered "so boys you have alote of explaining to do" I said sitting down "well the thing is I'm not Vince real son" Nicky started "me, Thomas, Nicky, minho and frypan are from a maze" newt explain "A maze?" Jasper asked "yeah it was a horrible place they took our memories and at first we even didn't know our names" Thomas explained "how did you know what that thing was that was chasing us" Lucy asks "it was in the maze each day I would run in it to find a way out and that monster was in thair they would sting people and turn them into monsters" minho explained. "We should probably get some sleep" newt said we all nodded. A few hours later everyone was asleep execpt me I was thinking about Jake. "Hey" I heard a voice I turned around quickly to see newt I nodded at him "can't sleep" he asks I shook my head "come here" he said and hugged me while i layed down "you know your like a little sister to me if you need me I'm here" he says quietly. "Why because I'm the youngest" I ask which was true I was it sucked I am 2 years younger then the rest. He laughed "are you and Lucy a thing" I ask. He smirks and nods "yeah kinda" he says "okay you hurt her I rip out your vocal cords" I say casually. "I won't" he responds and like that I fall asleep in his arms dreaming of Jake and being free.