storm

Lucy POV:
  Nicky went out to clear his head I fell bad for the guy. It's been a few hours and he still ain't back "we're is he" Jake asked oh yeah we're good now me and Jake we're now friends. "Don't know" Thomas said looking at the fire "he's over thair" Jasper said pointing to his shawdow "wait thair is 2 shawdows" Jake said getting up. The got closer when Taylor was with him "newt" I whispered still looking at Taylor he looked up to and jumped up "guys I fixed it" Nicky said to us we were confused "Taylor lost her memory now she is back" he explained "how?" I asked "I don't have all of it back but I remember my friends and enemies. I was in the car crash Jessie found me pretending to be nice and not know me then that happen" Taylor explained we all nodded. But we we're glad to see here newt ran up to her and gave her and loving hug even though she barley remembers anything she still hugged back and sunk into it they were Soo cute like brother and sister I smiled.
   Taylor's POV: newt I think his name was came up and hugged me. I was tense because I barley knew him well that i know but I felt safe like he was my brother so I hugged back. He let go and smiled which I gladly returned then I was tackled on the ground with a hug "not again" I groaned she got off "sorry I'm just happy your half way back" said the girl "Lucy?" I said she nodded and hugged me again which I returned. Then I hugged his name was Thomas ya Tommy "I missed you" he said to me "me too" I told him as he was letting go he ruffled my hair which I laughed adout. Then Jake, and Jasper which I remember alittle from because of the pictures and Lucy and Nicky. Then a storm hit.