she back

Taylor's POV:
     I am at a meeting Jessie arranged because the prisoners excaped. She pulled out pictures and showed them to me they was one with a little girl that looked like me and alittle boy "do you remember this boy or this moment" Jessie asked I shook my head no. Then she took out a pic of me and 2 grown ups a bald guy and a black haired women "do you remember these people" she asked again I shook my head no she smiled. And took out a pic with a girl on it "her?" She asks again I shook my head. We whent over a few more "look for them" she said to us. We separated I was now walking in the middle of nowhere I was gonna take my car but I needed to walk. Then a person takled me and pinned me to the ground I looked at the person to see one of the prisoners "let go of me" I yelled "no do you remember my name" he asks I shook my head "why should i care" I screamed "because I loved you!" He yelled. I stopped moving and looked at him he started to slowly lean down and when he did I kissed back my memories they were comming back. He finally let me go and I looked into his eyes "Nicky" I whispered "you remember" he asks I nodded he laughs and kisses me again. "Come on let's go tell the others" he says.