↝ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ"- ᴍᴀʀʏ ʀᴏᴀᴄʜ
•••

"Klaus? Why are you naked?" Lavender asked as she now appeared in thin air due to her power. Klaus let out a small scream as he turned to face her.

"Wha- How did you just show up here?" He asked her.

"Invisibility, what was it you were saying about smoking eggs?" She asked him while sitting on the couch.

"I'm out of drugs" she sighed and made his way over toward the cabinet.

"Who is she?" Ben asked confused watching as she girl got comfortable on the couch.

"Fives friend from the future. Cute right?" Klaus grinned over at Ben as he nodded slightly.

"What was that?" Lavender asked him innocently while reading her book.

"Oh nothing nothing" Klaus waved her off. Pogo then cleared his throat loudly getting a gasp from the two.

"Christ on a cracker. Pogo" Klaus said as he now looked at the chimp who entered the room. Lavender put a hand on her heart as she felt her shock due to the scare but then laughed it off.

"My apologies master Klaus. I have a quick theory for you and miss Lavender" Pogo said as the girl smiled at him and Klaus looked shocked.

"Oh?" Klaus asked wanting him to go on.

"Items from your fathers office have gone missing. In particular a eight box with pearl inlay" Pogo said as he glanced between the two.

"Really? You don't say" Klaus said as Lavender frowned her eyebrows.

"Any idea where it went?" Pogo asked already knowing Klaus had took it but clearly wasn't going to call him out just like Lavender was.

"No, no, no idea" Klaus said then started to talk to himself as if someone was right next to him.

"Hum. And miss Lavender? You wouldn't happen to know anyone in particular who might know a little something about the items would you?" Pogo asked looking over toward the girl.

"Me? Oh no definitely not, sorry Pogo" she said with a sigh as he nodded her way.

"Would you shut up" Klaus said getting a offended look from both Pogo and Lavender.

"Excuse me?" Pogo asked him.

"No no I didn't mean you" Klaus quickly said.

"Did you mean me?" Lavender asked him with big sad dog eyes he nearly feel over from.

"No no not you either love it's just you know there's been a lot of stuff i've been dealing with. Just a lot of memories going on, all those good times. Or not so much good times those really awful, depressing, terrible times" Klaus joked as he looked over at Lavender who only frowned not finding the joke.

"The content of that box are priceless. Where they find their way back to the office, who ever took it would be absolved any blame or consequences" Pogo said as he glanced between the two.

"Oh well lucky bastard" Klaus said making Lavender chuckle but hid it quickly with a cough as Pogo looked over at her.

"Indeed" Pogo simple said before walking off. Klaus turned and looked wid eyes toward Lavender who gave him a eyebrow raise and stood up quickly.

"Not that it's any of my business but clearly you don't mind in all regards to this-" Lavender started motioning toward his nearly naked body. He only chucked at her as she inched closer toward him.

"But why exactly did you take that box from your Dads office? Pogo seems pretty worked up about it" Lavender said as she stopped a few inches infront of him.

"Oh you know, sale whatever's inside, get money, which gets me drugs, which gets me happy yayyy" he said with a grin and held out his arms.

"Right, we'll top of the morning to you Klaus" Lavender said before brushing past him toward the kitchen. Klaus grinned to himself before turning to face Ben.

"That one gets to me Ben. I'm telling you... she gets to me it nearly make me wanna have this full body itch and just fall over. What I would- oh!" Klaus said as he shuttered his body let a quiet loud yell toward the end before he began his search for more drugs and the box.

"How romantic" Ben simple said with a roll of his eyes toward his brother.
•••

"Lav?" Five asked as he entered Lavenders guest room to see her reading yet another book.

"Hey" she simple said marking her page and looking up at the smaller boy.

"Reading again? What book is it this time?" he asked her while checking out the books cover.

"Romeo and Juliet. A classic yet a cliche" Lavender smiled as her grinned at her.

"I've got quiet the favor to ask you" Five said as he stood infront of her. Lavender stood up quickly.

"What is it?" she asked in a soft voice.

"That eye I found back in the apocalypse you know?" he asked getting a nod from her.

"I need to get it ran to see who's it is at the building it was made. I stopped by earlier but they were pretty set on wanting to kick me out. If I show up with parents it could be a little different so care to try and stop the apocalypse with me?" he grinned up at her as Lavender smile grew.

"Of course" she smiled as he nodded.

"It comes with a catch so don't get to excited" Five warner her as Lavenders smile dropped.

"What is it?" she asked him just as Klaus entered the room.

"So what's our cover story? Where Lavy and I really young when when we had you? Like sixteen? Like young and terrible misguided?" Klaus asked as he put a hand over his heart getting a surprised look from Lavender and a annoyed one from Five.

"Sure" Five simple said as he waved Lavender over as the trio now moved toward the hallway.

"Your Mother that slut" Klaus said as Lavenders eyes widened as she walked him in the arm getting a yell in return.

"Just a cover story love just a cover story" Klaus quickly saved himself as Lavender continued to glare slightly at him until not being able to hold it long and simple grinned down at her feet.

"We met at-" Klaus trailed off trying to get a idea.

"What about the Disco?" Lavender offered as Klaus smiled and snapped his fingers at her.

"The disco. Oh my god the sex was amazinggggg" Klaus trailed off dramatically while putting his hand over his heart.

"Oh my" Lavender simple said as she looked away feeling her face turn red. Lavender hasn't even gave sex or even relationships a thought in fifty eight years back when she was younger and worry free of the apocalypse. She's only done it twice before and to have it brought back to her mind she realized she was over the edge with some sort of tension but she pushed it aside in hopes of survival and to keep herself and Five safe in there times in the commission.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five shook his head in Klaus direction.

"Don't make us put you in time out" Klaus pointed his finger at him as the three walked off toward the building.
•••

I was listening to Chase Atlantic and couldn't help the sexual vibe! So there's your small glimpse into our innocent Lavenders thoughts... who knows maybe i'll get more into that later in the story