↝thirteen

"I swear to god if he's dead." Lavender shook Klaus as he grumbled awake, "Not dead."

"Are you okay?" Vanya asked as she ran toward them, her bare feet slapping against the cold floor as the sun hit each of them.

"Feels like the first time I time traveled." Lavender said from where she was on the ground, looking up at Vanya

"Physically or emotionally?" Klaus moaned in pain as he sat up on his elbowed.

"You're alive." Diego said in shock as he looked up at his sister.

"Did we save the world, or what?" Klaus asked with a blink of his forest green eyes.

"I think so." Allison spoke confidently as she pulled herself to a sitting position.

"Kennedy's a few minutes away." Diego said as he looked at the stop watch, causing Klaus to groan loudly, "I can still save him."

"No, Diego wait!" Allison yelled as Lavender stood up to quickly.

"Diego!" she yelled but stopped before she could go on, stoped when she felt the odd feeling of not being able to hear the extra voice, not feel the extra presence.

"Ben?"

Ben was gone, he was actually gone this time. Klaus couldn't see him, Lavender couldn't see him... he was gone.

Lavender always imagined Ben being there through everything, by her side no matter what the situation was. She hadn't even thought of him passing over, she didn't want to. But now that it finally happened she was in pain, she was hurting for him.

Lavender cried as she leaned on the sink in the empty and cold bathroom. She felt horrible for leaving Klaus alone in the room but she knew he needed the time alone just as she did. So Lavender cried again, sniffling and shaking her head to try and rid the painful feeling.

He was just gone, he wasn't there anymore in here ear to make a comment about her age where she'd return with a dead remark.

The way they left things.

So awkward without talking or saying what either of them needed to say. There was build up, something that needed to be said to finally get them some what back to normal. And neither of them got the chance to say it, because he was gone.

Completely and truly gone.

Lavender took a final deep breath as she applied cold water to her eyes, not wanting anyone to know she was crying before exiting the crammed bathroom.

"Well, where are we suppose to go?" Vanya asked as around at her siblings.

"I have this yurk just outside Reykjavik. We could totally lay low there." Klaus announced as he put a hand in the air with a sigh. Allison threw her hands up in stress, "Folks there are a little weird but lovely!"

"You'd all fit in." Lavender spoke as Klaus nodded while Lavender took the space next to Five.

"Hey, numnuts." Five called over to Klaus with a sigh, "Hidings not gonna make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down whenever and whenever we go."

"He's right. They'll never stop." Diego said as he looked down, his long locks in his face slightly.

"Excuse me?" Lavender asked him with eyebrows raised.

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?" Five asked in disbelief as Allison rolled her eyes at the bickering.

"Sense I got back from there." Diego said with a knowing look.