↝ᴛᴇɴ

"ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʀᴜɴs ʏᴏᴜ"- ᴊɪᴍ ʀᴏʜɴ
•••

In just the blink of a eye Number Five had restarted the day back to moments after Lavender left the room hurt by Vanyas words. A loud bang caught her attention as she ran down the stairs and caught site of number five just landing.

"Five!" she yelled and smiled widely before launching herself toward him as the two hugged.

"You look rough what happened?" she asked him.

"Later" he said before chugging a thing of coffee.

"So the apocalypse is in three days. The whole thing we have to save our world is well us" Five said looking at his siblings and best friend.

"The Umbrella Academy" Luther nodded.

"Yeah but with me and Lav obviously" Five glared.

"Obviously" Lavender grinned as he did too.

"So if y'all don't get your side show acts together and get over yourselves we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up. We gonna let that define us? No. To gives us a fighting chance to see next week I've come back with a lead. We know who's responsible for the apocalypse" Five said handing them all a piece of paper.

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison asked confused.

"I've never heard of her" Lavender said as Diego looked over her shoulder.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" he asked Five confused .

"I don't know, yet. But I do know he's responsible for the apocalypse so we have to find him. And we have to do it now" Five told them.

"Wait how is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know" Five simple said.

"Wait so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked his brother .

"That's enough" Five said to him confused.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins's in the city" Diego told him.

"Well we better just start looking then" Five said annoyed.

"So you want us to what? Go around knocking on peoples doors like girl scouts?" Lavender asked him as Five sighed her way.

"I'm sorry, are Lav and I the only ones skeptical here? I mean how exactly do you know all this about what's his name?" Allison asked now.

"Gerald Benkens" Lavender told Allison.

"Harold Jenkins" Five corrected her.

"You know those lunatics that attacked the house?" Five asked them.

"Oh yeah I think I remember those guys" Klaus said from beside Lavender as she pulled him closer to her.

"Yeah the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk" Diego reminded him.

"Yeah them. They were sent by the temps commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth" Five told them .

"The temps what?" Allison asked still confused .

"It's we're we use to work" Lavender whispered to her.

"Our former employer. They monitor all of time in space to make sure whatever is supposed to happen happens. They believe the apocalypse is happening in three days so I went to the commission head courters leaving Lav with you idiots obviously there I intersepted a message that was meant for those lunatics. Protect Harold Jenkins. So he much be responsible for the apocalypse" Five said to his clueless siblings as they stared at him. Allison, Luther, and Diego all started asking a ton of questions at once as Lavender pulled Klaus over to the couch with her.

"My skin is on fire" he spoke getting a concerned look from her.

"Maybe a nap?" she offered as he nodded.

"Do you have any idea how insane that sounds?" Allison asked the fifty eight year old man.

"You know what else is insane? I look like a thirteen year old boy, Klaus talks to the dead, Lavender can make herself and anything around her concealed, and Luther thinks he's fooling everyone with that over coat. Everything about us is insane, always has been" Five told them.

"He's got a point there" Klaus pointed out.

"We didn't choose this life where just living it. For the next three days anyway" Five shrugged.

"But the last time we tried this we all died. Why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked making Lavender look over at her with sympathy.

"Because this time Lavender and I are here, we have the name of the man responsible. Guys we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people, including Clair" Five said which now caught Allison attention.

"You know her name?" Allison asked him surprised.

"I do, and i'd like to live long enough to meet her" Five told his sister.

"Ugh, I can second that" Lavender added in growing close enough to Allison to want to be apart of her daughters life.

"Alright. Let's get this bastard" Allison said making Lavender grin widely.

"You had me at Gerald Binkens" Diego said mimicking Lavender from earlier.

"Harold Jenkins" Five corrected him.

"Whatever. I already lost two people this week i'm not losing anyone else" Diego nodded.

"Luther?" Five spoke up.

"Yeah you guys go ahead. I'm gonna stay behind and go through Dads files, I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon" Luther said making Lavender sigh.

"I've I hear one more damn thing about the moon" she mumbled .

"So now you're gonna make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego asked him surprised.

"No watch for threats, that's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow" Luther said to him.

"No we should all stay together" Allison told him with a frown.

"We don't have time for this!" Five yelled.

"Let's role. Klaus, Lavender you're with me" Diego said to the duo sitting on the couch.

"Yeah i'm good. I think i'll pass, i'm feeling a little under the weather" Klaus said as he walked up the stairs.

"Lavender?" Five now spoke up looking at her.

"I shouldn't leave him alone, he's gone through a lot. You guys be safe please" she said before hugging him as he sighed and hugged her back. She then hugged Allison tightly before letting go. She moved over and wrapped her arms tightly around Diego as he sat in shock for a moment. He then wrapped his arms around her as well before she pulled off running up the stairs after Klaus.
•••••

next chapter is a big one. Also sorry this ones short