↝six

"Please tell your husband to stop making analogies that don't make any sense." Allison said as Lavender walked into the room with a rub to her eyes.

"Stop making analogies that don't make sense, Klaus." Lavender said to him as he gave her a look of disbelief while Allison held a expression of satisfaction.

"Where you going?" Klaus called for his sister who was hurrying toward the door with stacks of papers in her hands.

"To find my damn husband." Allison stated as she stormed out the house while Lavender stole her cup of coffee.

"God, I hate sugary coffee." Lavender gagged as she poured it down the drain.

"Well...." Klaus trailed off as he gave Lavender a look as she raised her eyebrow.

"I can't believe he's done this, again." Ben said from where he was pushed up next to Lavender in the small booth at the diner, watching Klaus talk to Dave while Lavender drank her black coffee.

"Hey, he's copping, he needs this." Lavender said to the boy as he gave her a look.

"Don't look at me like that, you're dead." she said while drinking her coffee.

"And you're old." Ben shot back as she gave him a eye roll.

"That doesn't look good." Lavender said as she saw a older dude stand before Klaus and Dave, talking down on them.

"What is he saying?" Ben asked as they watched closely.

"Well, I don't know, Ben, I can't hear either." Lavender said as Ben rolled his eyes.

"You think I should go over there?" the dark haired girl questioned as Ben shook his head.

"Give it a second." he spoke as Lavender nodded, watching Klaus try and talk to the both of them.

"Oh, hell no." Lavender said as she stood up quickly, storming over as she saw the older guy yank Klaus from the seat and shove him away.

"Is there a problem here?" Lavender asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Stay out of it, woman." the man said as Lavender scoffed and raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" she snapped before she felt Dave pull her back with a shake to his head.

"I just need five minutes of your time, Dave." Klaus said as he looked at the boy.

"You just gonna sit there and listen to this pansy?" the man asked as he looked at Dave who let Lavender go as she went to Klaus side, trying to convince him to just leave.

"You don't have to join the military to be a man."

"Hit the queer."

"Klaus, lets go."

"Don't sacrifice yourself."

"Hit him, damn it!"

"Cause I love you."

"Hit him!"

"I love you."

"Klaus, come on."

"You were my best fri-" Klaus began before Dave shot forward and threw his fist into Klaus's jaw making him fly backwards and fall onto the table.

"You son of a bitch." Lavender said calmly as she grabbed Dave's shirt and slammed him onto the table.

"Lav, don't!" Klaus said as he stood up, looking at her with a bloody lip. Lavender saw the look in his eye, telling her to let the boy go. And she did... because she knew she'd only be hurting Klaus.