↝ғɪᴠᴇ

"ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ"- ᴊɪᴍ ᴍᴏʀʀɪsᴏɴ
•••

"Need help?" Lavender asked as she entered Five's room seeing him sewing a wound on his shoulder.

"Please" he said as she smile and walked over.

"What happened" she asked while calmly and neatly sewing his arm.

"People from the commission, their looking for us. I went to get Delores and they found me, barely got out with my life" Five said to her as she sighed.

"I sorry... I should have been there" she apologized quickly as he shook his head.

"Probably better if you weren't, wouldn't want you getting hurt too" he said to her as Lavender smiled at her friend.

"Is Delores alright?" she asked changing the subject.

"She is, she also made a good assumption when we where on our way back here" Five said as Lavender nodded indicating for him to go on.

"Do you wanna look for your family? Friends?" Five asked her as Lavender stopped her work for a second.

"No that's okay" she said before bandaging the cut and standing up.

"Lav" Five said as she frowned his way.

"What?" she asked him annoyed.

"Don't you wanna find them?" he asked her.

"Why would I? You're my family" Lavender smiled as he did too.

"Fine, pull the soft card on me" Five laughed as Lavender did too handing him his button up which he pulled on.

"I'm gonna try to get more information on that building, try to figure it out. Wanna come?" he asked her as she shook her head.

"I think i'll stay. I haven't really had the chance to bond with Luther, Diego, or Vanya like I have with Allison and Klaus. First impressions are everything" Lavender said as she stood with a smile to more so make herself less nervous about new people.

"You've got this" Five reassured her as he went for the window but she grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug.

"Be carful out there" she warned him as his arms slowly wrapped around her.

"I will" he said before going down the window.
••
Lavender was walking down the stairs when she accidentally bumped right into Allison.

"Allison, i'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" Lavender said quickly as she steadied herself.

"My fault probably, Settling in okay?" Allison asked but Lavender saw straight through the smile she wore.

"Yeah i'm fine, hey are you okay? You look a little upset" Lavender said as she gave Allison a sincere look.

"Yeah, i'm fine it's just our Mom. She might have had something to do with why our Father is dead" Allison said with a sigh as Lavenders eyes widened a bit.

"Oh. Oh i'm so sorry, if there's anything you need let me know okay?" Lavender asked the first Hargreeves she bonded with aside from Five.

"Thank you, not many people say that to me" Allison said as she gave the smaller girl a smile. Lavender smiled back but noticed there had been something else on the dark girls mind.

"Is that all? Not that it's my business but sometimes else seems to be going on in that movie star head of yours" Lavender smiled as Allison laughed slightly.