↝ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"ɪᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ"- ғʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ
•••••

Klaus gasped dramatically as Lavender made her way downstairs with a tired expression .

"Hi my love look at you" Klaus said as he walked toward her as she groaned.

"Why was everyone yelling?" Lavender asked as she rubbed her eyes and Klaus wrapped his arms around her.

"Oh you know, Pogo helped Dad with his death and Luther got all hurt by it. You know normal things" Klaus shrugged making Lavender chuckle slightly and pull away grabbed one of the half empty cups of coffee on the table.

"I saw that girl Luther brought home last night, she gave me the oddest is looks. She's not nearly as pretty as Allison but you know it works" Lavender shrugged while leaning on the table.

"It was his first time" Klaus whispered as she chocked on the cup.

"Seriously?" she whispered to him as he giggled with a nod making her giggle as well. The phone then rang making Lavender look over.

"I'll go get it" she nodded while leaving Klaus to answer the phone in the hallway.

"Hargreeves residents this is Lavender speaking how may I help you?" she asked into the phone.

"Is that how you always answer a phone call?" Diego's raspy voice on the other line asked.

"Diego? Hey where are you?" she asked him.

"Jail, can you come get me?" he asked her.

"Yeah do you need me to bail you out?" She asked worried.

"No, I've got that part i'm just gonna need a ride. Allison is in danger and you can't save her without me" Diego said as Lavender .

"Allison? Shit, okay i'm on my way don't go anywhere" she said before hanging up the phone and running into the kitchen searching through cabinets .

"She's in a hurry" Ben said as he watched her.

"Where you headed?" Klaus asked her confused.

"To get Diego out of jail. I'll see you in a little bit okay?" she asked give him a quick peak and running out the door.

••••

"Good luck Diego" the darker detective said as he left the room just as Lavender allowed herself to be seen.

"Jesus I thought he'd never leave" she joked while waving the keys infront of Diego's face.

"How did you get those?" he asked her as she unlocked the cell.

"Oh you know, when people can't see things it's like there never there" she smiled as he hugged her.

"You alright?" she asked him while patting his back.

"Yeah, long night. Let's go save Allison" Diego nodded as Lavender did too

"You read my mind" was the last thing she said before the two left the room carful not to get caught by anyone.

•••
"Drinking a little hair of the dog are we?" Klaus teased Luther as the four of them entered the bar where Luther was sipping a drink.

"Leave me alone" Luther said. Lavender handed him a bottle of aspirin and when he would take it she set it in front of him.

"Give us a minute" Diego told them as they sighed and walked off.

"Jesus could they take any longer? Allison could be hurt" Lavender said after a few moments of watching the two brother talk.

"Would you relax? She's gonna be just fine" Five sighed toward her.

"Not necessarily. After what Diego told me she could be dead in a attic somewhere" Lavender said dramatically as she tapped her foot.

"What's your deal with her?" Five asked her.

"What?" Lavender asked confused.

"Allison. You seem to care about her a lot, why?" Five asked her.

"She made me part of the family. She truly cared and has never treated me differently all things considered. She actually cares what happens to me... did from the very beginning" Lavender said as Five cracked a smile.

"Jesus? Why did you start with that?" Luther now asked loudly as hey looked over. He went for the door accidentally pulling it off making Klaus giggle and the five of them plus Ben left the bar.
•••

"Allison!" Lavender shouted in horror as she enter Harold Jenkins cabin as she saw one of the only people she loved with her throat cut open as she laid on the ground barely keeping herself breathing. Luther feel next to her as he cried, Klaus held Lavender close to him as she cried as well.
•••
"She suffered a saver loss to her larynx. One of you are going to need to give blood" Grace said as she felt on Allison neck.

"I will!" they all shouted.

"I'm doing it" Luther argued .

"I'm afraid that's not possible dear boy. You're blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo told a now embarrassed Luther.

"Hey don't sweat it big guy. I love needles" Klaus said as he slapped his arm.

"Master Klaus, your blood is to... how should I say this? To polluted" Pogo said as Lavender laughed and rubbed Klaus's back .

"Move" Diego said as he made his way infront of Grace who was getting the needle ready. The second Diego's eyes caught air of the sharp edge he passed out on the floor.

"Dear god, someone get him a pillow" Lavender said as she held out her arm allowing Grace to stick her as her free hand squeezed Allison's.
•••

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there with Vanya. We need to go after him" Diego said to Lavender, Klaus, and Five.

"Vanya is not important" Five glared.

"Speak for yourself I care what happens to her" Lavender glared.

"I'm with Lavender, that's yours sister. A little heartless even for you Five" Diego said as he pointed toward the brunette on the couch.

"I'm not saying I don't care about her but if the apocalypse happens today she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority" Five said to his darker brother.

"I know where he is let's go" Diego said as Lavender stood.

"You guys count me out. No offense or anything but I kinda feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly sober me" Klaus pipped in getting odd looks from the three .

"You're coming" Diego said to him as Lavender nodded.

"I think we can all agree my power is pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you back" Klaus tried.

"Not true" Lavender pointed out.

"Klaus get up" Five glared.

"You can't make me" Klaus sassed just as Diego threw a knife landing it right between Klaus's legs. Lavender then slapped the living hell out of Diego's shoulder making him wince and look toward her.

"Ow! What the hell is your problem?" Diego asked her while rubbing the area.

"Never again" she said while pointing toward the knife then leaving the house.

"A little exercise wouldn't hurt" Klaus said as he looked down at the knife and stood up.

"Lavyyy" Klaus used his sing song voice as he walked out of the house seeing Lavender start the car.

"You have my keys?" Diego asked her as they got in the car.

"I do, you should really be carful where you keep with Diego pretty easy to find along with your wallet" Lavender said flashing him a smile as he just shook his head.

"Jesus do you see what you've turned her into?" Five asked Klaus as he giggled and the four drove off.
••••

I'm like 99.9% sure Lavender has a gay side for Allison ngl. Joking obviously bc LavenderxKlaus is cute, but like... Lavisson